Tuesday, September 02, 2008

recalled frequency.

wrong wrong wrong.
i don't want moonlight. i also don't want sunlight.

getting quite tired.
this repetition is so cyclical i can almost predict my life already.

the ugly bruise on my knee. my leg looks like pig trotters can. so gross wtf.

below extends to an entry full of my zilian pictures. close window if you cannot take it. because i don't have much to blog about.

cleared much of my thoughts.

deflated.

done with my COM 443 Reflection #1. BOB PLEASE LOVE MEEEE!!! arghhh. i hope he loves what he reads from my paper. zzz. HAHAHA. give me AAAAA!!!

wore donald duckie on monday. today's blue lousy old shirt day. never camwhore much.


got more work to do. but i just wanna sleep. roarr. this week marks the start of maniac week because the assignments and projects are piling on.

i really need to start being more hardworking. i feel like i'm still stuck in holiday mood. ARGH. how come nehneh can be so hard-working huh. =(((

didn't jog today. the downpour was horrendous. made me sleepy as i did my reflections.

i had much on my mind yesterday. but i cleared them within the night. disappointment is a lousy feeling to feel. but...i could get used to it. might as well, right? since it seems to be a regular customer in my life. HA HA HA.

currently talking about BBT with yan ZOMG HHAHAHAHA. yar lah, we are like teenagers discussing about boybands can. wtf. ehhh, but we are NOT hua-ing over them. we're merely discussing the odds of a guy entering/losing out.

aiya complicated to explain. LOL.



this picture looks like i'm gek-ing sai. so sad. but today finally shitted when i got home from school!!! YAY. i ate super a lot of ginko nuts. it is said that too much ginko nuts can cause tummy upset. phewww. most important thing is i shitted lah. so happyyyy.

i hate it if i can't shit everyday.

the great auntie must be arriving. got new set of pimples and feeling oilllyyy. eeks.

tuition again tomorrow after school. might be staying back to discuss the group project #1 due on wednesday. arghh. so much to do. must start. soon. SOON. LIKE NOW, TEO JIELIN!!!

today's picstures start from the above one. slowmo made me rather peeved again today. wanted to throw something at her mans. go so fast, she thinks we're super sonic ahhh.

in order not to fall asleep in her class, i forced myself to speed copy the powerpoint slides. phew. i managed to complete chapter 2!!! yayness.

after class was lunch at canteen (finally). this is like my SECOND TIME since school reopened to eat at the canteen HAHAHA. so loser. i just don't like to eat food in school lah.

had my much craved fried mee hoon with assorted veggies, toufu and potato! loves. (((:

company was nehneh, ah bui, debbie, shirley and chaigaoyuan. debbie and shirley left earlier. left 3 of us talking.

nehneh had to go to class after. and chaigaoyuan very nice so he sent ah bui and me to clementi via his car! wheee. saved a bus ride fare!



chaigaoyuan behind the wheel. and ah bui infront of me. blocked by seat.

home finally. not much to blog about. rather, all i wanna say cannot be said here.

byebye.

No comments: