Sunday, September 21, 2008

sometimes i wonder.

i wonder always. i think all the time. no wonder my worries line is so complicated.

1) tuition was alright today. tiring though. but did not fall asleep. thank god.

2) VE was ok, then became bad because H did not turn up for work. heard from Pboss that he had something urgent at home and could not make it to work. zzz. had to do closing ALONE. in fact, i worked alone all day, asides from Pboss staying till 7plus and Hboss dropping by around 8plus 9.

customers were alright. not much trouble. i'm praying i did closing correctly zzz.
please don't fire me. i still want to earn my hari raya double pay HAHA.

3) got to edit finish com443 report by tonight. no more sleep. zzz. so bloody tired now.

4) doing up speech for monday ppt meanwhile. very very very tired. zzzz.

5) meeting com443 group tml at suntec evening time. i love connect@6. =D i hope they love me toooo.

6) i merely made a passing comment and he really did appear. somehow i'm glad that he was really worried about me and wanted to pop by just because i said it would be nice to see his face.

i swear for a moment, in that 1 hour fluster wtf (closing admin work), he did appear to be a knight in shining amour when he pushed open that door. surprise would be the best word.

the ride home was good. thank you nanny for driving me home cos' the last bus was wayyyy gone by the time i wrestled finish with the forms. zzzz.

talk on the car was good too. i like times like these. just relax and trying to understand more. (:

8) i worry that one day _________.i may love you more than you love me. i don't want that to happen. i fear loss.it's painful.
9) somehow i feel that you aren't as nice now. or maybe it's just me. and my expectations. sigh.

10) i often wonder why you like me. i wonder when you started to like me. and most of all, i wonder how long you'll like me till. no answers.

are answers really that important?

ps: to loyal readers of my lousyblog, sorry for the lack of pictures lately. and i'll be really surprised if you bothered to read the 10 lame points i make day to day. LOL.
i've been really too exhausted to be trigger happy. shall upload pics when i have more time.

love you all. just because i don't say it don't mean that i don't feel it.


the feelings i get when i'm with you, tears me in all direction.
i hardly know what to feel at all. everything or nothing.

No comments: