Friday, September 26, 2008

thursday thank god.

it's finally end of thursday. and i'm 1 hour 22 min into friday.
i don't feel relief. i feel more stressed than ever.
com443 mid terms are on monday. 9 chapters to cover. no notes, no powerpoint slides. it's just textbook.

with an average of 30 pages per chapter. i think i'll never make it past this weekend alive.
work aside, i hardly have the time. even if i don't sleep.




suddenly i feel the severity of the situation.
i want to keep my head high, the belief and confidence strong, my gut and soul brave.
it just ain't so easy when things go against you.
i ask for a lot. and this semester i keep seeing my results fall short of those expectations.
the feeling sucks.
i still want my 3.85 gpa please.
LL, are you listening to my pleas?
sigh. i'm so close to being defeated and deflated again.




nana sent me tension's old school song titled "our story". it's bloody nice.
i recall how much i loved it back when i was in secondary school. (:



currently rocking my playlist: i'll be your sunset--a rocket to the moon.




school's passable because friends keep me alive.
LOL. crashed ugc211 class today to watch mz and gang present. HAHA.
HOW I KNOW SHE CALL ON ME. wtfff.
but it's ok lah. -eyebrows up down fast motion-
HAHAHAHAH.
so what do you, as a chinese national, feel about this?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.



i still love you mz.




fatbear is my salvation. managed to get a few more pages of studying done.
whether they entered my brain is another thing. sigh.
bob lied. there's reflection #2 due on monday, the day of the exam.
i hate him. i really do.
i hate you. backstabber. =(




was late. suddenly felt very hungry.
supper-ed at nus's area near my house.
porridge with a few simple side dishes.
the company was good. the walk was short but good.
times with you may be simple, but they make me happy enough. (:



another long long day.
LL, please bless me with good luck!!!




back to the fucking bloody books.
please let everything i study enter my brain and be stored there till mid terms on monday whereby i can utilize the information learnt to the maximum.


so tired. yawn.
pictures another day.

i may not be truly pretty.
but i'm glad enough to be pretty in your eyes. (:

No comments: