Sunday, September 07, 2008

hoolili.

HAHAHAHAH stupid mz i shall be hoolili just to make you happy. but not forever, i shall not be hoolili.

anywya, HOOLILI is mz's imaginary dog's nameHAHAHAHAHA. wtf right. only this type of owner will come up with this type of name lor. serious.

mz's new name is rosemary lee meow zhi. nationality: Hawaiian Chinese. (((:


anyway why dog? because i'm like super good at sniffing out scents, i swear!!! it's like smells that are faint and subtle i can also smell! so please don't bomb me with farts, i may just die.

and i'm bloody good at identifying scents with respective items. like how i know my parents bought rojak even before i saw the rojak. YUMSSS. =DDD by the way, that's for dinner tonight. staring at it right now. eating soooon.

it's sunday and although i wanted to sleep longer to make my sunday sleephours worthwhile (so the rest of the week wouldn't be so sucky), my father pestered me to wake up by taking away my dino blanket to sun tan. wtf. so i rolled out of bed.

papa changed bedsheets today. pudgy was being thrown about. poor thing. but lucky me don't need to change bedsheets. i hate changing bedsheets because i never fail to get sensitive nose afterwards. ((:

picture taken before my bath. look shitty with my luo han forehead and big white hairband HAHAHAH. and pudgy dearest who makes bed the besttttt. ((((: i love you pudgy!!!

no more meetups today although planned ktv-ing but i think there were no more slots. so anyway, after nanny and ed finished work, we met together at wcp macs just to chill. monz and the 2 guys ate their lunch there and i had my hot fudge sundae!!! WHEEE.

the walk there. weather was ok. windy mannn.
just for the short meetup, dressed in my usual oversized starry tee and shorts (cannot be seen hence named YIN YUE TREND) and socks HAHAHAH. very long never wear my socks. grow mould in my closet.

clear blue skies which turned a tad bit dark afterwards. they were already there finishing their meal by the time i switched off my com to go over to meet them HAHAH. oops.

blurred shot of them. GOT CLEARER SHOT BUT STUPID MONZ TOOK MY PHONE SNEAKILY AND DELETED IT. why? BECAUSE SHE LOOKED UBER UNGLAM IN IT HAHAHAHAH. aye nvm, just you wait. tw i take more unglam photos of you. =DDD

group shot!!! luckily i remembered. LOL. and ed also deleted a picture with him having double chin. sparked off double chin jokes and much laughter all around.

i believe i laughed damn alot in that short 1 hour. HAHAHA =D i love them.

last group shot. i should have grinned man. look so odd one out HAHAHAH. anyway, played the 5-10 game again to finish up their left over fries. i officially declare that i suck in 5-10 and i always lose HAHAHAHAH omg. totally cmi. lucky it's not play with liqueur or i'll prolly end up like last time at labyrinth when i played with tunsong the pro. zzz. and of cos', got so drunk the news spread like wildfire across school.

// OK I JUST FINISHED DINNER!!! happiness.

indian rojak
hokkien prawn mee
duck rice
waffles and icecream


WAHHHH finally. highlight is indian rojak can. I LOVE INDIAN ROJAK so after months of whining my wish came true HAHAHAH. the one near my house, which rocks socks in quality, finally reopened. wheee!!!

yay i love eating variety of everything i love...fuck the calories man. i need that input HAHAH. so deprived of good food this week.

and my papa and mama were drinking this Bottega Limoncino Liqueur wtf. HAHAHA. it smells so bad and i kept rejecting even though papa kept pushing the drink to me. yucks. i'll stick to my chivas thank you.



and then papa started taking out all the champagnes and ice wines and everything else to ask me check online what the prices were wtf. i became a googler for a moment. apparently the limoncino is like 30% alcohol content wow.

yesterday, was just plain bad. realized that i pulled my right arm muscle. prolly used too much strength pulling out the heavy dvd files from the shelves. =(

and so what if he asked for my number and i hua-ed to myself for a few short minutes. i screwed up. dammit. i hate this.

home after 1 hour meet up with the peeps. did oxymask and lathered on my age-defying jergens moisturizer. yay to maintenance day.

now i totally understand what abs means by needing a punching bag. i need one too. ARGHHHH!!!!

note to self: remember monky's words. NOTHINGGGG. psychoing myself that everything is NOTHINGGG. wake up jielin. you dream too much.

i don't wanna break into pieces again. don't do this to me.

No comments: