Sunday, September 14, 2008

saturday.

as i was waiting for my bus, stupid cXXXX girl's mother called me to cancel tuition. FUCK MAN. seriously, if this continues i'm gonna drop her ok. kns so irresponsible. HELLO LUCKY MY BUS WAS LATE OR NOT IF I BOARD I WILL SLAP YOU HOR.

I'M GONNA START CHARGING CANCELLATION FEES OK. knn not like once or twice it's like UNCOUNTABLE already ok!!! don't test my nice-ness. ROARRR!!!

headed home to research my com443 stuff for group project #2. chatted online with monky. felt so much better because monky is damn retarded and lame and annoying. i love that uber slap emoticon on msn. HAHAHAHA. let his head roll so he can play tennis!!! wheeee!!!



met nanny for short dinner before VE. then headed over to VE. H and Pboss were there. THE MOMENT I STEPPED IN I KENNA WORK TO DO WTF.
it's like bomb seh. after that was nonstop hits. tired. roarrr. but at least it's not as bad as last week. H is fine. (: Pboss was rather nice today. never scold. HAHA.



sold 1 package today only. the customers today either all have alot money in account already or not interested to buy. H didn't even sold one. SIGH. so bad lah. i need moolahssss. come to mama!!!


anyway today when H was out eating his dinner and i was alone in the shop, 3 friends came in. 1 indian couple and 1 angmoh male.

HAHA. then they asked me about "bucket list" so i helped them find it on the shelves. afterwhich, i continued returning my stack of dvds back to the shelves. there were no one else in the shop asides from the 4 of us.

as i was heading back to the counter, i heard the indian girl slap the ang moh guy on the arm and say "HEY! stop staring at the girl lah! don't think i never notice ok!"

HAHAHAH oopsies. =DDD zi high can.


then as the indian girl was paying for the dvd, he stood infront of the cashier and kept looking at me 0.0 and when i smiled and thanked the indian girl, he thanked me very loudly and beamed at me. WTF? HAHAHAH damn funny lah he.



sorry lah. i'm not gonna spell out why i'm so happy HAHAHAH. shit.

anyway the peeps there were nice. helped that i was uber efficient tonight. loves! i hate it when i feel nua-ed and lagging in work. so tonight was good. chatted with some people.

and many people were polite and thanked me with smiles. (((:


H came back from dinner and bought me bubble tea which he insisted on being free. but i paid him back. aiya, next time then treat you again? what if we forget? and both of us are poor students can HAHAHA. must be fair lah.


he's much happier than last week, so i'm glad. didn't talk much, but at least i hope he wasn't affected by what happened last week. =X

new procedures in VE for admin work. ROARR. hates. had to fight with the forms for 15mins. and H wasn't helping. that ass. cos' he works ALOT more than me, and if anything goes wrong, he assumes that he WON'T be fired. i got higher probability lor. =(((


pictures next entry. lazy. tired.


anyway after work nanny called. i picked up. and he said he was around the area and could see me. 0.0 i thought he was joking. BUT WTF HE WAS REALLY SITTING THERE IN THE DARK. HAHAHA that spot is like all the se pekpek hide there at night one lor. orh horrr!!

ok lah. headed home. chatted.
thanks for the pigs mooncakes and ribena.


home. parents bought indian rojak for my late dinner. zzz. full seh. so fat! didn't finish. sis gave me a pack of cornflakes! fruitloops! woots!! loveeee.

wah i feel so loved. how come so many things for me. HAHA.


ok. gotta meet yh bro at 9FUCKINGam in the morning on sunday (today) for breakfast. ROARRR I HATE HIM. can't wake up.......

then it's gonna be some family dinner thingy because my great grand uncle or someone invited us to go celebrate his DA SHOU (old old birthday). sian. gonna rot lor. times like these i wished i got dslite or psp. fuck lah. shall just eat and be quiet HAHAH.
will take pics if i can. (:


ok that's all. byebye my loves. (:

sorry if my entry is grammatically erroneous. too tired to contruct proper sentences. shall talk like ah lian tonight HAHA.

i've decided that i'm gonna take everything as it is. i feel more comfortable treating him as a good friend right now. we'll see how things go. i hate awkwardness.

No comments: