Sunday, August 31, 2008

i want to become what i want.

i found this paper bag on one of my couches. zzz. HAHAHAH. i should just bring this out man. spokesperson for TVee.

anyone knows what company this paper bag is promoting for? i have no idea.

pictures from saturday before tuition. was fooling around with black and white function from my phone. i think my phone is dying, shall tell you why later. =.= (anyway i'm using this emoticon more often because it represents "double eyelids" or can also be "eyebags" HAHAHAHAH wtf)

it's amazing how i look so happy. zzz.

ahh!! can see double chin! where is my sculptured face? HAHAHA. ok, because i never had one. this was with flash lah. just to check that my phone's flash was still working.

what am i holding? what am i munching on?

this! given to me by my sis. wow. ok, it's relatively alright to eat but i still prefer my wangwang gummy sweets if i were to choose packed ones. anyway it's not cheap lor. wangwang costs 80cents and got superrr alot inside.

but this meiji one costs $1.90 and only got a few inside. geez. i'm very auntie one ok! i need cheapcheap and manymany. HAHAHAH.

ok!! remember my previous entry i was saying that i did a kind deed? yuppps! i bought cheese fries from KFC during a mini break at VE last night (yar, i got guilty today so i went jogging this evening. will talk about that later in the entry).

apparently KFC is promoting the World Hunger Week at their outlets. you get to donate all your spare cash into a small donation box at their counters. alternatively, you could also buy their bracelets for $2 which entitles you to a coupon offering more discounts off your subsequent meals at their outlet!

go do your part! it's just $2. if super broke jielin can afford to, then you rich kids out there should too! i believe we will make their lives better! (: however small the effort.

see? the free coupon given to you with the bracelet.

and the bracelet. in a VERY ugly colour. butttt, ok lah, not like i'm gonna wear it. LOL.

when i brought it back to the shop, Jas was examining the thing while making exclaimations non-stop. LOL. he is full of crap lah. and he makes me feel bad. Jas is damn skinny and only eats proper meals. he chided me for buying "junk food" (cheese fries) but i just couldn't resist temptations. anywayyyy, it's not like i eat everyday what!

the gift P tutee gave me for teachers' day!

it's a cute little bear handphone accessory! LOL but i don't think i will hang it on my handphone lah. sheesh. i'm sending out little frequencies.

hush.

it's pink! and it has a scarve around its neck which can be untied.

ate this during the afternoon. i love these mooncakes thingy. outside the snowskin type which i ADORE.

but mooncakes are fattening. zzz. sorry for being so anal but i am starting to watch what i eat. i was talking to NANA yesterday regarding why i got heavier instead of lighter after jogging so much.

SHE TOLD ME BECAUSE MY INPUT MORE THAN OUTPUT. zzzz. die leh. means i eat more than i jog. knn. cannot like that okkkk.

so i chose very carefully out from the lot which were bought. and picked this FORTUNE CAT. zhao cai mao!!! HAHAHAHA. yes i want moolahs.

wheee. come money come to mamaaa. -open wide arms-

ohhh! remember i mentioned that i went jogging this evening? this makes my FOURTH time this week!!! OMG I'M SO FIT!!! HAHAHAHAH. okkk. sorry, must like motivate myself.

anyway i fell down while i was jogging today wtf. =((((

i don't really have any idea why or how i fell down. i felt like i tripped on something on the pavement, then again, i felt like i was tripped. LOL. it's hard to differentiate. i've ran this route so many times i know where are the uneven spots, the uplifted pavements and holes. somehow this fall was like....out of nowhere.



so as i went down, there were a couple of people infront and behind me lah. wtf. only the girl infront of me stopped a little to ask me if i was okay. the rest ignored me. knn. i should have fallen harder and caused earthquake so they can show a little concern. zzz.

you know how it's like when you fall down?? the entire fall (process) towards the ground feels as though its running on slow mo. literally, time slows and you see things around you move slowly...the bushes go past your face gradually, view of human heads changing to become a view of humans' feet and shoes. wtf. how sad.

so i bonked onto the pavement quite hard. zzz. so hard that i felt air oosh outta me. HAHAHA tmd sad ok. for a moment i was stunned and lay on the ground. and because i fell on ONE SIDE ONLY (wtf left side), my left lower arm, left wrist, left thigh, left knee, left butt all kenna scrapped. zzzzz.

abrasions man. fucked up. but luckily because i was wearing my knee guard during my jog, the guard cushioned most of the abrasion (which would have hurt like a bitch if abrasions occur at joints) but did not cushion the bruises. ayeee. =((((

and i skidded quite a bit of distance when i was on the ground. my left hand which was holding onto my phone (listening to songs what) happily dropped/used my phone as braking device. wtf.

see lah. the outcome. this protected my handphone from direct contact withthe gravel.

all black! plus got hole ok. WTF. serious or not!!!?

can put my entire finger inside lor. ayeee. fuck man. =(((

but i'm just glad i did not suffer any broken bones or obvious fratures or dislocations. zzz. or sprained anything. i think i should continue my daily dosage of milk to protect my bones. zzzz. freak accident man.

i don't think fall like that will have any injuries lah hor? zzz. i'm paranoid. someone please comfort me. HAHA. because i'm aching quite a bit. ROARRR.

and i'm only putting this last picture because i want an iphone (2nd gen) so badly. yesterday as i was queueing for my cheese fries in KFC, a guy and a girl were standing behind me flaunting their phones in full view whilst talking loudly and fiddling around with their phones.

i wanna die already.

aye, god, please make my parents strike it rich leh. =(((( i wanna be like the other kids, don't have to worry about money. sigh.

ok i'm hurting quite badly now. zzz.

ps: just to clarify (because monz and edwin said so) I DID NOT SEE A SHUAI GE THEN FALL DOWN OK. stupid. HAHAHAH.

pps: i had jogged for 30 mins before i fell. and because i fell i had to stop for a couple of minutes to check my injuries. then i got quite pissed because i lost my momentum. to make up for that i continued jogging for 45 mins after that. HAHA.

before i end off, i wanna apologize to everyone. if you felt a mini earthquake today at around 7pm, it was my doing. everytime jielin falls down, got mini earthquake in singapore ah. sorry lah.

sorry to the condo which i had fallen outside. i think your pavement cracked. HAHA.

ehhh. the fall just seems very dubious. argh. byebye.

gonna mass chat with the 3 peeps on msn plus nehneh is webcam-ing with me using her new com she bought from comex. HAHA.

No comments: