Saturday, September 20, 2008

1:16am.

1) i probably am one of the most fucked up/inconsiderate/uncaring/undeserving friend anyone can have. i feel disappointed in myself; upset and angry. i'm sorry for being me. i will try my best. but no one wants to talk to me anymore. sigh.

2) i'm so sick of com443 and com441 and school and everything else i want to die. i'm not joking. it's been only 4 weeks so far and i feel like it has robbed me of 1/4 of my life. not good.
not good also because i don't fear death. wtf.

3) sometimes when met with a tough decision, i rather not make any and stagnate at that position, hoping that the decision will become easier to make. or hoping that perhaps that "decision-causer" will leave.

but then when that happens, i'll regret. feel like shit. convince myself not to feel shit. then get on with life. and regret for life.

4) i've been doing so much school work on my computer so much so that CTRL + S has become my favourite key because SAVING EVERY 5 MINUTES is CRUCIAL. now i'm typing an entry and i keep feeling the urge to CTRL + S. zzzz.

5) i watched MIRRORS today and it was crap. geez. i can more or less affirm that hollywood remakes of asian movies suck.

6) i've sat in starbucks from 10am to 6:30pm. my butt just grew bigger by an inch. and i realized starbucks potato salad is good. and my brain is half dead.

7) i'm so fucking bloody tired i don't feel like brushing teeth and i want to go sleep and die on my bed.
but i can't do that without peace because work bombards.

8) i typed till number 7 and i dozed off wtf. because i jerked awake and am typing number 8 now.

9) tuition plus VE again tml. SIAN

10) i miss sleeping properly.

No comments: