Monday, September 08, 2008

so sleepy.

i couldn't take it and went to nap around 4 plus till 5 plus. i was dozing off every 5 minutes or everytime i closed my eyes to rest my tired eyes. SHEESH. cannot make it ok. so rest, it was.

fitful sleep because i was still worrying about the work undone. but i could not possible form proper sentences in my state before the nap.
woke up more refreshed and brain whirring faster than before.

REALIZED THAT I WROTE SHITLOAD OF CRAP and had to reorganize my cover letter. ARGH. but it was done quickly. think it's because i could think more effectively.

done with the work for tonight. everyone has been extremely cooperative and efficient so far. exclusion of some person, the rest have been giving me quality work which does not require me to re-do most. (((:

weisi again is my lifeline. and ch rocks socks in editing yoooo. pris does things fast. good. (((: i hope we can continue working happily. i need some happy group project mans. LOL. i hope they won't find me too demanding lol.


zzzz. and the signs are getting stronger. but...somehow i feel as though everything is a joke.

like you know how i feel and everything is becoming like puppet's story. your control. your end.


funny, ain't it?


it's gonna be a long tuesday. i'm praying so hard for wednesday.


//EDIT.

again i've mastered the art of sitting up and falling asleep as i do my work.
so...sleepy.

FOCUS JIELIN FOCUS.
zzzz.
remember...NOTHINGGGGG. self-psycho please.
going crazy.


don't play roundabout in my mind. i don't like it.
as a communications student, im sending out mixed signals, i'm receiving mixed signals.
so what if the received signals are getting stronger? how sure can i be of their motivation?
human relations can kill.


arghhh. back to work.

No comments: