Tuesday, September 16, 2008

7:31pm

and i'm feeling pangs of guilt and worry and extreme emotions called stress.

time never is enough. no sleep tonight for you teojielin. finish your work. YOU WANT YOUR As RIGHT???! ROARRR.
no excuses. you only produce the best works possible.

gotta work extra hard this semester and BELIEVE. (((:

went for my jog finally. almost died. i think my stamina dropped to zero. ZZZZ. i took an average of 8 minutes to make each round (i don't know how long the distance). at least pace never change.


D whom i worked with one month ago at VE suddenly msged me as i was jogging. LOL. he sent this overdue picture taken with his phone to me. and he said some pretty 0.0 stuff LOL. i just -dotdot- and never replied. HAHA. any reply would seem inappropriate. but still, he is just the friendly sort. so don't think to much.


then as i was finishing my last round around the 2 estates, this uncle stopped me in my tracks and asked if "do you speak english?"

WTF HELLO DO I LOOK LIKE I'M FROM CHINA?? NO RIGHT? SO YES, I DO SPEAK ENGLISH WTF.


then he started to tell me to go to IMM to find this shoe shop which specializes in making insoles of track shoes perfect for me and advised me to drop by to get my shoe done. he pointed to my knee guard and said "all pain will be gone". WTF. so miraculous meh?

he went on for about 2 minutes before letting me off. wtf. a bit too friendly huh, uncles nowadays wth. =.=


ok, just because i know marshy is reading. i don't know if white ass still reads =(. i just wanna say i miss MARSHY, BISHI and WHITE ASS loads. do find time to meet up soon. but not these two weeks i suppose HAHA.

aye i still have the mood to laugh wtf. i'm so dead.

everyone, say hello to zombie jielin.
NO SLEEP FOR YOU TONIGHT YOU HEAR ME?????

=((( best work. best grade. best me.

No comments: