Friday, September 05, 2008

beezee.

i need to buck up and pull up my socks. i'm ashamed.

because my aim is NEVER to just be (HAHAHAH bob's internal joke).
i don't intend to just PASS my school and grades. i want to do a SUPER JOB.

so....this means greater effort on my part. more brain work. more hard work. more smart work.
must...make...it.

jiayou jielin!!!

3.85gpa is in your own hands!!! GOGOGOGOOOOO!!! -waves pompoms for myself-


group discussion yielded some results. brain dead though.
meeting again friday to complete more work. long day i predict.
work to do at home too.


tuition and VE. then school and work.
it's good to be kept busy.
i just want my wishes to come true. no terms and conditions apply. no lag time. no deviation.


this should keep my mind off certain stuff and prioritize better.

i realized some things DO happen for a reason. it's just weather you realize the reason much later, or not.

my brain is too messy to form proper sentences and a coherent, substantiative entry. so goodbye. willupdatesoon.

No comments: