Tuesday, September 09, 2008

fever tuesday.

i think i'm developing a fever.
my face is flushed and my throat is burning.
my eyes are bloodshot.
my body is hot and cold simultaneously.
zzz.

tomorrow will be #1 presentation for com443. GO GO GO!!! LET'S DO IT TOGETHER AND CREATE A POSITIVE BANG!
(((:


report is out. pictures have been printed. presentation is more or less confirmed.
LL, BLESS ME WITH GOOD LUCK OK!!! thanks!!!


saw ziwan at clementi mrt interchange HAHA.
saw revan in school outside canteen!
saw bob everywhere around school although i did not have his lessons today; outside canteen, outside lift, at the bus stop. zzzz. HAHAHAH. but he kept waving hello. HAHAHAH.



happiness is short-lived. and suddenly i'm not very sure whether this is what i want.
make me happy, then make me upset. this is your job?
don't say things you don't mean.
i don't appreciate your job scope.


maybe i am being greedy. but i'm sure i'm not asking for much.
i just don't want to repeat the tape.
it's it, or not.
simple as that.

No comments: