Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 things about me at 1:43pm.

1) i get REALLY sleepy in the afternoons.

2) i almost missed my graduation ceremony in July '09 because i THOUGHT that the deadline for form submission was 17th when it SHOULD be 15th WTF. i'm so glad i was talking to weisi about it. or not i'll totally want to stab myself to death.

3) i ate prunes and within an hour, i shat. i don't need pomelo and milk lah mz. HAHAH.

4) SWOT is killing me. i'm starting to detest LEGO. BUT I LIKE BOB. BOB LOVES ME TOO. wtf.

5) i'm typing this because it's afternoon and i was dozing off as i sat infront of my computer trying to do work.

6) because friends reminded me that next week marks the start of mid terms, i'm starting a mini heart attack by myself. zzz.

7) i shall go jogging in 3 hours time because i've not jogged for 2 weeks and i feel like a whale ready to implode/explode.

8) this year, i've ate less than 1 whole mooncake; combining all the mini bites here and there. no cravings, surprisingly. even parents commented.

9) this has got to be the most rational decision yet; regarding this.

10) i don't think 24 hours a day is ever enough.

No comments: