Saturday, May 31, 2008

like woohoo!

i didn't wear my pinkies today. which is good cos' it rained heavily.
and i stepped right into a large puddle of water at the water-clogged bus stop at P's place.
soaked.

i realized a lot of actions i've been taking simply flow out from no where. and all of them have an underlying reason which reveals much later. amazing.
------
surprised to see me blogging on a saturday EARLY night?? hehehe. ok, for one, i am elated. no work at videzy cos' got this part-timer on shift today.

yes it does mean lesser income. but heck, i've been wandering outside for an entire week and not returning home early or eating dinner at home, so today is a good good gooood progress. only tuition and loitering around clementi to get some stuff done then homeeee sweet homeee.

-beams-

i can feel my legs on a saturday night. like GOOD WHAT.


okkkk, to digress, that part-timer is QUITE cute heh heh. so friendly keep smiling at me lor. -shudders-

was walking around fairprice to check out stuff on the racks that may have gotten ridiculously cheep cheep cos of gss. partly because i was waiting for that 1 hour to be up whereby i can finally go pick up my photograph with ah gong for his birthday tml. will show that picture later!

i found this!! like coolness. the packaging looks REALLY good. like professional chips wtf. HAHAHA.

eh i'm like damn against trans fat ok. yucks. HAHAHA. so ya lah, this one attracted me tsktskkkk. of cos' still got normal fats, but very good liao hor! anyway i'm not a huge fan of chips. just bought for fun and experiment HEHE.

got some gourmet award leh. wtf. don't know from where lor. cheat me also nevermind. i see that 0 transfat i'm all yours.

ayee. since i lost my bellybutton star earring's "rolly" i switched to my next favourite earring -points above-

it's sterling silver and princess cut diamontes, meaning really sparkly and....rather heavy. -_-''' (which was why i didn't wanna wear them everyday in the past cos' i have this vision of my ear lobes being stretched till extremely large wtf)

i'm like in love with BLING. diamonds are my best friends thank you.

i got this about 3 years ago from this little nook at change alley. operated by this old old indian uncle. sells vintage stuff ranging from old watches, bangles, rings with stones, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, ear studs, brooches and.....you get the drift.

i used to love that place. yes, my buys robbed me of precious moolahs, but i must say you don't find their stuff anywhere else. i supposed it's closed down now cos' of the construction.

i still have all the pretty vintage rings in my wardrobe, but i doubt i'll ever wear them soon cos' my hand accessories have more or less stabilized already--that black "gang" on my wrist and silver on my fingers wtf. HAHA.

the thing is, it's really pretty and i'm in love with it all over again. (:

i changed the contrast in most of my pictures because i've grown terribly pale and paler. wtf. i'm gonna become a vampire soon.

look! the picture i sent for printing!! (on impulse somemore ok. when i walked past the photographs developing shop at clementi. i searched for this picture in my phone which i took like months ago and forgot to develop then decorated using my phone's editing then asked the auntie to help me with printing)

cute hor? ((((: it's my ah gong's birthday celebrations tml! i shall do up a similar one for my popo when it's hers!!! omgz i'm so adorable ok. HAHAHA. actually i look terrible in the picture but this is all i have -_-'''

when i went back to collect it after an hour of rotting in fairprice and big bookshop, the auntie who gave me my photo gave this little knowing smile and asked me to check the printing to see if it's alright. HAHA. so paiseh. but eh, i love my ah gong ok!!! -beams-

wah lau fatigue is like SIBEI obvious in my eyes. HAI. again contrast changed cos' i hate how fair i look.

bored after reaching home. camwhore abit before bathing.

this is the book i'm embarking on. 3rd book for phi101. congratulations to me. more readings and i'm still blogging. zzzz. (obviously i photocopied HAHAHA)

cannibals ok. mai siao siao. eat me when i read them how? ok lame. byebye. 0.0

while i was rotting in big bookshop, i found alot of amazing FUCKING cute stationery. -_-''''''' i swear i'm like against impractical buying of stuff that are super cute but non-user friendly......

but i couldn't help it. i succumbed and bought this.

dear mz, nehneh, abs and yan take your pick from apple milk, grape milk, chocolate milk and banana milk. hehehe.

CUTE RIGHT??? OMGZ. ok it's pretty obvious what these little cartons contain. (: hope you guys will like it! choose which one you want then for yan, mz and nehneh, i'll pass it to you guys in between classes! (easier for abs lah.)

obviously strawberry is mine HAHAHAHA. ok i know i'm such a bitch to choose first. but whattt. it's gonna be my birthday soon ok!!! WTF. 0.0 okkkk.

i told Hboss i'm not working for 7th june (erm my birthday and upon request of haoz) and 21st (cos' of the Singapore Arts Fest performance my group has to attend). zzz. wah lau sibei broke. tuition is gonna be supplying my means of survival ok. zzz.

i really should start on my readings and preparing for mus266 quiz 2 on tuesday. wtf. ok byebye. i've been really slack and i should buck up!!!!! GO JIELIN GO!!!

No comments: