Monday, May 05, 2008

zzz.

TEST HOW FAST YOU TYPE!

was so bored and feeling sweaty while online and chatting.
MY TALL FRIEND showed me a blog whereby i derived much entertainment from.
test and see how fast you type! hahaha.
i'm so lousy. after so many attempts this is like my highest score ok! =(
click the above link to assess.

85 words

tonight, online chats were good. HAHAH. kinda missed sucha feeling.

still torn between the pods. i think i really need to go down to apple to try out all the pods and see which one fits and suits me best. sigh. ya lah i buy myself happy.

on the other hand, i have good/bad news of XXX!! =D
secret hush. only the privileged know!

school is starting soon! zomg. hahah let me meet some cuties to spice up school life. i realized i ain't gonna be a student for long!! =D


remember i was saying in my previous entry that i was painting my nails. before that, i kinda fiddled around cutting my nails and stuff. you know that portion that connects between your nail and your skin right....?

my index finger had a portion of that connected skin torn open. ouch. really ouch. then apparently cos i am so lousy in painting nails, the polish WENT INTO THE FUCKING GAP. WAH BIANG LEH PAIN.

and i was so fucking worried that it will seep into my blood stream and i will turn black from contamination and infection and all that shitty medical stuff. why black? COS' MY POLISH IS BLACK DAMMIT.

zzzz. so i was in agony and worrying nonstop.
i'm still alive and typing.
but it still hurts.

someone tell me it's alright please.
i don't wanna die before going taiwan.
i don't wanna chop off any part of my body too (ie. finger).
=((((



and i'm so not looking forward to my results. SIGH. stressed big time.
ok outta here. nights.

ps: i had an interesting convo with gene about IPL. will post it up soon. HAHAHA. -winks

No comments: