Saturday, May 10, 2008

long long day.

friday is sucha long day.
im exhausted now. why the fuck am i still not sleeping and online. zzz. i hate myself.


mus266 was...0.0 honestly, i'm glad that the row of guys behind me tapped on my shoulder to include me into their discussion. if not i can be tjl the ultimate loner. wtf.

hahahah. sorry lah. i tried my best to be friendly.
ok...erm..i forgot their names. HAHAHA. shit.
i wonder if they remember mine.
AND EH I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE ALL AFTER-ARMY GUYS.
how come they look so young -_-'''

anyway i don't wanna be over-friendly lah walau. it's damn difficult to balance over-friendliness and being nice. yawns.


shall update with more details when i feel less of a headache and tiredness.
got work in a few hours. 11-11 lifestyle sucks.

today was good though...friday i mean.
HAH.
no curfew rocks to the max.
stupid parents.

will blog more abt haoz's belated birthday celebrations HAHAHA wheee.
gene hurry post up the pics in facebook or something.

no more train. cabbed home. zzz. gene and haoz insisted of giving me money to make sure i have enough to cab home.
but cab fare was damn ex ROAR.
remind me to retun you guys the money kaes?
man, i seriously have really nice friends.
god IS fair in this aspect HAHA.


aye bro smsed while i was on the cab. zzz.
decided to drop by wc macs for my free sundae treat.
but wtf must be bro lor. no sundae available. zzz. you winner leh uncle.
"entertained" him for about an hour or so. and he is so unappreciative wanted to chase me away. hello i'm like so nice hor. HAHA.
aye ok lahs.
i guess i really.......can't attract guys in my way. zzz must do something about it. dammit.


the lightning keeps flashing infront of me. DAMN FUCKING NEAR.
i almost went blind from the near-ness of it.
i hate thunderstorms.
yes i'm lousy ok. but i don't like the thunder and lightning and all that darkness.

=(

going to bed. those lightning is freaking me out.
hai.

to readers who read my blog regularly, don't worry, i'll update again soon! =)

No comments: