Tuesday, May 13, 2008

seriously sick.

i'm a winner, because i'm so sick that i cannot remember my own name wtf.
HAHAHA. aye no lah. i can still remember my name, but i'm really sick.

fever. blocked nose. sore throat. cough. wah lau.
please pray it's not dengue ok SIGH.
let me get well soon..because i cannot take it anymore. being sick really sucks.
no appetite...then feeling so heaty the entire day. coughing non-stop...killing more trees..HAI.


and best, I FAILED AGAIN.
shall not say regarding what. but those who know knows.
i'm a loser lah really. wtf.

PLEASE LAH HIGHER POWERS, GIVE ME THAT ABILITY CAN?
i'm damn dulan liao.

tml start of lessons for music again. after another hectic week, the coming week looks tiring too.
9am lesson. then tuition in noon.
money money moneyyyy. come to mamaaa.

i'm praying for really jing bao and good music lessons! =DDD
positivity eh?
i just needa look damn friendly and.....i don't know....mixable?
come come don't be afraid of me; i'm so lovable and out-going wtf.

no lah i'm serious. LOL. i really wanna make new friends! or not the semester is gonna be stagnant and boringggg. although some of the female freshies don't really look that....nice. SIGH. great.

look at da dong! nice mouse!!! HAHAHA. aye. seriously, the day i strike toto is the day da dong falls in love with me. wth. and i don't even buy toto. -__-'''

anyway on the left is yan's eddie-pang-lookalike-emo-kid hubby. LOL. enough said. i shall not pursue further about HER dreams HAI.

ok, seriously, i'm feeling so feverish i think i'm crazy just to be online and chatting and browsing blogs and updating my own blog. wth. someone please knock me out so i can rest. zzz.


GET WELL SOON TJL!!!!

to update, haoz'sbirthday celebs entry will be pushed back cos' i really don't have the energy to load the pics lol. so stay tuned.
and yes my hair is so shitty mama now. cnanot tieup. so it's all let down.
people say i look younger. i think it's all comforting me.


i don't wanna be ugly duckling anymore.
someone salvage me please.

No comments: