Friday, May 30, 2008

according to relativism.

so today hasn't been exactly the perfecto day, considering how i did something REALLY stupid early in the morning.

people who know me considerably well should know that i have this star belly button earring which i wear on my right ear everyday without fail. and because it's a belly button ring, it has the "rolly" stud "cover" to secure it after wearing.

every morning i wash my studs before putting them on. and today, i dropped that "rolly" into the sink while washing.

clink! and i bid farewell to it. WTFKNNCCB!!!!

i was in such a shock that i gave a yelp of surprise and my mother thought i went slightly mad. =(((((



now i'll have to search for a lookalike in bugis so that i can get the "rolly" for replacement. haiz. my favourite earring ok. fuck lahs. dulan shits EVENT 1.

taken with nehneh at mogu mogu. their curry don rocks socks! woohoo!!! ok i know when i smile my eyes become slits. cannot ah. zzzzz.

before mus266 lesson. nua-ing around. i've been feeling severe water retention in me these few days. tskkkk. signs of the great big lousy P.

oh!!! THIS WAS ACTUALLY THE BUS SEAT OF BUS 105 WHEN I TOOK IT HOME FROM FAR EAST YESTERDAY!!! zomg! HAHAHA. shioook. like spacious and no one squeeze with me and soft and wow.

had more than enough leg space cos' it's likea lounge concept and there are virtually no parallel seats but more of a U-shaped design on board. cool right? extremely good for tall people like me! :)

pay normal fare but got quality mans! (:

ya lah. i took this while making sure no one saw me. i will paiseh one ok! no vandalism. no broken seats and weird faded-off colored cushions. no weird smells.

anyway before my bus came, this REALLY SIBEI pretty girl came up to me and told me to help her with something. quizically, i stared and her and suspiciously said yes.

she wanted me to help her take her ezlink out of her skinnies pockets cos' she just did her nails and don't wanna ruin them wtf.

HAHAHA. i stared at her. wtf. HER SKINNIES IS SKIN TIGHT. meaning yes i literally can see the outline of the ezlink. and i had to like wriggle my fingers in the pocket or not i couldn't even move my fingers to kiap that ezlink out ok. damn awkward position cos' she was like damnnnnn petite. and i'm a giant. zzz.

like got so many other girls around i have no idea why she chose me. wah lau eh. but ok lah, she was like damn pretty. -swoons- I'M NOT LESBIAN. i just like looking at pretty things! (:

symmetry. nice right? (: (ok technically not EXACT symmetry. but you get the idea right?)

after classes, i headed to toilet. guess what? i blotted my face with the oil blotter (blue color one) and i took out my concealer to save my face from looking monstrous with pimples.

GUESS (FUCKING) WHAT HAPPENED?

i was talking to abby. my used blotter in my right fist. my concealer in my left fist. i headed for the bin. i knew in my mind i needed to throw something. i stuck my left fist out above the dustbin.

(below narrates my thought processes)

ehhhh. no leh!! feels wrong.

i withdraw my hand.

waittttt. but i'm sure i needa throw something.

re-stick out my left hand. AND I FUCKING RELEASED GRIP. OUT FELL THE CONCEALER INFRONT OF MY EYES.

it disappeared into the bin. -screams then faints-

i went hysterical. wah biang eh fuck lor. it's like damn new lah. waste money haiz. HOW COME MY BRAINS MALFUNCTIONED? oh god. i cannot believe i was so retarded.......

so this is dulan shits EVENT 2.

walked around town after school. i saw a gay iron man.

PIEW! PIEW! powers shoot outta my palm.

ok now we learn how to fly! looks more like penguins actually.

FLY MUST LAND. the kids are doing the correct landing pose.

but.....HAHAHAHAHA IRON MAN IS FUCKING GAY!

omg XX YY and me went insane laughing and laughing and laughing. because of the stupid costume, when iron man tried to demonstrate how to LAND, he couldn't squat all the way down. as a result, he looked like he was posing for miss universe instead HAHAHAHAHAHA. omfg.

i laughed till my sides hurt and my eyes blurred from the tears. and we were all damn loud till YY commented that people behind us stared HAHA. who cares. that moment was classic.

ok lah, but the kids loved him. HAAH. sibei gay. cannot take it.

i didn't know iron man was so short lor. tsk.

i hereby introduce my lovely pink sneakers to all of you!!!! shalalala loveee. ok today i tried breaking into my sneakers. i think i need more "breaking into" for my pinkies since my feet hurt the entire day today. boohoo. nvm, sneakers rock socks yo!!!

damn tired lah. but a picture won't hurt right? :) my nails are damn chui. i need time to pamper myselffff. i swear my face is damn round with fats lor. wah lau eh.

looking forward to tuesday! =D

so i come home to see the school fees payment slip on my table.

another bulk of money for the parents to pay. sigh. maybe i shouldn't even harbor thoughts of asking.

seems to thick-skinned, unthoughtful and inconsiderate.

going my by motto: what i want, i earn it and buy it myself. byebye birthday present-to-be.

whether it's giving back or not. i'm fine with it.

nothing was ours to begin with. so nothing will remain ours in the future.
that's what i have to remind myself.
for i am often overwhelmed with greed and insatiable desires, i'm sure the greek and romans would have condemned me to be the unwise and ignorant man; lost in my world filled with never-ending pursuit of things that aren't within control and will not bring me cleasing of the soul and purity and happiness.

but who is to say what's mine and what's not? who are they to say that they are the ones who deserve? everything IS relativity and subjectivity.

for what is true to me may not be true to you. and what's true can be false too.


if equipollence applies, then you are the opposite of everything you think yourself to be.

No comments: