Monday, June 02, 2008

sunday is constipation day.

i'm bored from constantly attempting (failed apparently) to study my phi101 readings and i've yet to touch mus266 i'm pretty screwed. but heck, i'm bored and i shall blog.
woke up around 12plus because it was getting too hot to sleep despite the fan blasting in the room. ma was doing up the food for the potluck for ah gong's birthday later in the evening and there was no space on the dining table for me to do anything, so rotted around and drank milk while reading LIFE! and drooling at all the gorgeous good food featured.
wanted to read phi101. ended up doing a couple of random things. wtf.
watched the replay of hanakimi on channel u then wenta bathe and continue watching. eee azz looks damn ugly last time. and dong dong's hair sucked in the serials. HAHA.

fastforward to the potluck session for ah gong's birthday celebrations. we arrived pretty late; which was odd because we're usually the first family to reach the place. LOL. collected the gigantic and heavy cake from secret recipe then down to singtel's outlet to return the mio console before going to the house mahs.
-drools- foooooddd. but knnccb i was constipated and didn't manage to shit before that so i ended up eating alright only. HAIII. but the curry chicken was good as ever. side dishes include popiah, sandwiches and dessert (ma's cooking), noodles, butter prawns, fishballs, fishcakes, red eggs, pink shou4 baos, and god knows what else. zzzzzzzzzzzz.
i didn't take any pictures because i was feeling lazy thus nua-ed most of the time on two stools (one for butt another to prop my legs) and against the sofa/wall. i find myself finding comfort in awkward positions ok wtf. i must have been an acrobat in my previous life.
but tmd the main point i wanna get to is that the MOMENT I STEPPED INTO THE HOUSE, my auntie (the mother of the cousin i tutored last year) commented THAT I BECAME ROUNDER!!!!
WTF??!?!?! WHAT YOU MEAN BY ROUNDER???!!!
-glares-


wtf. heart-broken. water retention lah. =(((


round also can be cute ok!!! i don't care lah. i'm NOT ROUND. kns.

anyway the choosing of fake eraser-milk-cartons is complete! and surprisingly (amazingly too), none overlapped. i think it's a good thing that everyone is very much different from one another, displaying distinct characteristics and favourites. nothing significant overlaps, which prevents inherent disputes--i think so lah.

like how i'll never like mz's azz or yan's stupid fish (NOT DONG DONG) and nehneh's bear aka jiu duan HAHAH.

mz's choice. she was second.

yan's choice. she chose first.

nehneh's choice. she was third.

ab's was left with this. but she likes choc so even if she were to choose first, she'll stick with this.

ok you can see i am using my computer. and contemplating to blog HEH. i apologize for my really boring blog. i think sooner or later no one will read already. hai.

i was feeling hot so i used this to fan myself. familiar not, abs? HAHA. eh wtf i will not bring this out lor. though my mama saw me fanning myself with this and i told her i'm practising to become england's royal family. HAHAHAHA. what? cannot meh? hmpfff.
-------------------------------------------------

haoz was bored and completed this lame quiz about himself. so i shall continue this since i really don't feel like studying. =(((


Hello, my name is:
-Teo Jielin (or Teo Jie Lin; anything goes)

When I'm nervous:
-i pretend that i'm not.

The last song I listened to was:
-这一秒,你好不好 by 许志安. erm, listening to radio now lahs.

If I were to get married right now the best person would be:
-mr. snowman (NOT CACTUS ABBY CHAN)

By this time next year I'll be:
-free from school, i think. good or bad? =S

My middle name is:
- very very very cute! (:

what was i doing this Morning:
-sleeping. i woke up at 12plus remember?

Last night I was talking to:
-many people on msn. can't remember.

If I was an animal I'd be:
-an eagle. fly and soar.

Next monday night I'll be:
-dating dong dong. (:

My heart is:
-nonchalant.

Do you have low self-esteem?
-ok, to answer this truthfully, i'll have to say that i do. at times i'm hit with pangs of it (quite alot of times lor haiii i'm such a disturbed person). zzz. other times to irritate people, i say i'm so cute i'm irresistable wtf.

Do you get depressed about things?
-yea, sometimes, again depending on what things.

Are you comfortable with the way you look?
-not really. i think i have a long way to become beautiful 0.0 HAHA.

Describe your hair:
-overgrown weeds in a garden.

Were you a strange child?
-they tell me i couldn't stop crying but i was so fucking adorable that strangers on the streets would often stop my parents and pinch me on the cheeks and coo "SO CUTEEEE" before heading off wtf.
-does being bald before 1 year old count? i didn't grow hair on my head until i was 1plus year old wahlau. =(
-i demanded remote control cars for presents instead of dolls.
-my favourite soft toy was a snow man.
-i drove a toy car as seen in the flintstones, complete with legs-operated functions zzzz.
-i wore my pants/shorts so high it almost reached my boobs.
-i often imagined myself to be a witch/magician/girl with powers zzzz.

now you tell me if i'm strange. 0.0


Are you scared of growing up old?
-aren't i old already? -_-'''

Own any pets?
-nopes. used to own guppies my friend caught for me in a school fair. called them whitey and blacky because one was damn white and the other had huge spots on it.
both died. =(

Do you have a license?
-license to be cut? it's in born lah. (:

Ever been thrown out of a bar?
-no. i've thrown up in a pub though. HAHA wtf.

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
-both. depending on the weather.

favorite season?
-winter wins hands down.

Do you like walking in the rain?
-yea, at times. but recently i've stopped because i develop a nasty cold the next day. =(

Do you like thunderstorms?
-no. in fact i hate lightning and thunder cos' they scare me. =(

Are you a vegetarian?
-nahs. i'm a carnivore. but i love salads and veggies!!!! wait, did i just contradict myself? I REALLY LIKE VEGS OK!

What can you eat forever?
-hmmmmmmm. food? too broad? erms...mochi!!!

What is your favorite dessert?
-almost everything except peanut paste, i think. to hell with favourites. i love everything.

What is your relation with the last person who gave you a comment?
-comment? on tagboard? erm, he's my friend since sec 3 and he's engaged to eugene lim who's my friend since j1. HAHA.

What happened at 1:00 am today?
-er. blogging? WTF. it's 1:33am now.

-----------------------------------------------

ok..let's see. i wanna tag yan, mz, gene, NN (whose name shall soon be revealed!=D).
and abs if you decide to blog, which i doubt. =D

bored. this is detrimental. my laptop is gonna kill me from excessive sitting down syndrome.

ok i better get back to my phi101 or not i won't be able to touch music for my quiz. haii.
LL, i need your blessings for tomorrow!!! THANK YOU!!!

now i read about cruelty wahlau.


ps: can't wait for tuesday! (: so many things are happening on that day!!

pps: i know i often blog as if i have no brains. the point is people read blogs most of the time to escape from realism of this world out there. so i try to make it as light-hearted as possible. and it's supposed to record my life and random musings anyway.

ppps: happy birthday to you weizheng. i hope the heavens have a great party for you. (: i miss you time to time again. and being reminded of you...brings me pain as well as happiness...i wish you well.

pppps: reading so much philo makes me skeptical of death still. which perspective to take on? which to believe and trust? how am i supposed to let it go like the epicureans who say it's all about giving back; for nothing is ours to begin with.

socrates feels death will release our tainted souls and allow it to be cleansed to achieve the ultimate of knowledge and wisdom.

or be stoic and see positivity in everything that happens because simply...everything happens for a reason--be it good or bad, happy or not.


right now, my heart pains...everytime i recall how it feels like to lose a loved one, or be CLOSE to losing someone you love. the way your heart wrenches is....undescribable.

i feel like a skeptic tonight.

good night.

No comments: