Friday, May 09, 2008

really tired.

pigeons of ayer kreta. wtf. alot bird shit on the ground ok. i think they eat alot and laosai alot also.

can you see my uneven eyes? HAI. i'm alreaday not very pretty. GOD BE FAIR LEH!!! hmpfff.

this stupid woman kept fiddling with her hair and combing her fingers through her hair nonstop and flinging her hair in my direction.
seriously, women who are so inconsiderate (especially long hair-ed ones) should just go to hell.
u know she comb her hair with fingers nevermind.
those stray strands that fell off while combing, she just threw them onto the ground next to her, WHICH MEANT ALSO NEXT TO ME. fucker.
damn grossed out.
there was this PUDDLE of fallen hair in between me and her. geez.
terrible i couldn't fall asleep after that. traumatised.

really tired today shall not blog much.
look terrible.
my left eyelid is swollen again wtf. for 2 days already. so annoying. my uneven eyes are emphasized further wtf.

dental.
dentist told me my braces are scheduled to be removed coming july! -cheers!
then it's polishing and then retainers (thanks to NANA for reminding me what's it called when i was braindead).

skin doc.
managed to find my way there i'm such a genius. i thought i would have forgotten since the one month plus trip back then. lol.
got my medication for another month.
tofu skin here i comeeee. toxic get outta my bodyyy.

rotted around. killed time.
dozed off into a restless sleep at a little corner in macs. zzz.
i'm such a wanderer. so no image hai.

secret date with a mr hottie. hehe.

met nehneh for dinner.
stomachache by then. managed to eat a bento set. came home and shat wtf. -_-'''
but after dinner went for my haircut. zzz. new hairdresser. and it's another place full of msian bengs. wahlau.
and my hairdresser was nice lah. very attentive and gentle and all that. BUTTTTT, i don't know wassup with my hair. zzz. shall not care.
tml before go school then fiddle around and salvage it. hai.

wenta get my oil blotters. then trip to the optimetrist. zzz.
finally. tml after school will be popping by to see if i can get my contact lenses procedure done up. wah lau. scary shits. =(
1) hope my eyes are perfectly fine for contact lenses wear.
2) hope i'll look pretty after contacts (yes i'm a vainpot thank you).
3) hope i won't take more than an hour to perfect my putting in and taking out of lenses wtf.
4) hope my swollen left eyelid will disappear tml.
5) my eyerings will just vanish too.

ok long day. tired tired.
update soon.
long day tml.
hope mus266 would be smashing good fun!!!!
erms. ya. OPTIMISM OKKK.
yay i'm so friendly and i have alot friends -_-''' (ya right).

gdnights.

No comments: