Tuesday, May 27, 2008

shameless request.

I'm am here to announce something very shameless.
I was shown this particular website by a certain NN and I've concluded that this can be one of my birthday presents HAHA.

it's like SUPERRR cheap ok. cheep cheep. Of cos', you wanna be nice can get me the film also lah huh.

BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR JIELIN!!!! CLICK HERE PLEASE.


the point i'm doing this is to reduce the number of irrelevant presents (whether i get presents or not =( ) this year. i simply have too much un-used rubbish at home.


so i've splurged and gotten myself several pieces of clothing to LEVEL UP my pathetic stack of clothes at home wtf. i cannot possibly go to school and let the entire world think that i only got like 10 pieces of clothing to wear right? zzzzz.

ok lah i know half the world thinks that way already HAHA. but i'm trying to save ok, don't tempt me. for future!!! (ya man -_-''') that's what my insurance is for also what!


soooo, huge damage to my pocket. but so far i'm loving the pieces. hopefully i won't look like a freak when i don them. got one more outstanding topman OR fareast-shop-forgot-name vintagey cardigan. love love loveee.

the only reason why i'm getting them only NOW after months of hesitating is because they used to cost like $80+ bucks each and now there's 50% discount and......of course it's more worth it right! TSK.

yar, and i realized i really wear alot men's clothes wth. i'm beyond help seriously. can someone make me more ladylike without revealing my multi-storey carpark (fats lah duh)?


other desired birthday presents include:

1) DS LITE BLACK =((( or PINK. ----> highly possible not gonna get cos' i don't think anyone is stupid enough to waste money and buy for me HAHAHA.

2) ipod touch for my music fetish -----> yet again, highly possible unattainable HAI.

3) fat fat ang bao for my tw trip.

4) new converse sneakers -----> desperate liao.

5) new pair of spectacles ------> present one is chui diao.

6) new pair of headphones (red and black combi would be perfecto!) ----> too costly i think =S and i'm not sure which brand has like the best sound quality headphones. NOT earphones ok.

7) nicey accesories eg. bracelets and necklaces and earrings with diamonte BLING BLING! of stars and snowflake! wheeee.

8) new perfume. ralph lauren blue bottle or burberry (forgot the name of scent) and some michael kors (again forgot scent).







ok maybe i should just focus on saving money and buy all myself. HAI.



school again tml. then tuition. woooo! may a good school day lie ahead. may i speak up in phi101 class and speak intelligently at that. I BEG YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO PARTICIPATE TJL!!!

may mus266 be......peaceful. HAHA. no hitches or glitches!

no pictures. tired. skin is good lately. i'm happy. :)

i oughta like philo a lot since i think so much about stuff. hmmmm. my brain is warped.


different for a reason. or not?

No comments: