Sunday, May 18, 2008

work's good!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WIFEY AKA YAN!!!
shalalaa may you stay happy forever with your emo-broody-canplayinstrumentverywell-hubby ______(insert name yourself). HAHAHA.

wahhh older liao. soon my turn leh. =D
enjoy yourself later at sentosa alrights.
HAHAH. so long never call you; called you just now and called you QIN AI DE, bet you rolled your eyeballs.

must make your eyeballs exercise mannn. =D

stay smiley and happy and blissfully in love with baby.
and erm...i don't know what else wishes you want. =S
so ya lah, many many more years of birthdays together darling!!

i've given up on winning your heart, but this doesn't mean i don't love you anymore. even if you stole dongdong away on your birthday):
------


so, the earlier wishes came true! =D
work was good.
Pboss left me in the shop alone whilst she went out talking on her handphone (she was on headset so for a moment i thought she has lost it--talking to herself).
yaynesssss! my PR skills for today were EXCELLENT! -grins-
so happy with everything today.


ok except the place was tmd crowded. the aircon didn't feel like it was working hard enough everytime the place was bursting with people. zzz. couldn't cross the aisles without saying excuse me 3 times. -_-''' and the aisles were only like 2m each.


freaking busy!!!
but all was good. shalala happiness.
was so smiley, cheery and helpful. even made conversation with a few regulars.
smartolduncle came back (after so long!!!) and he still remembered me as the girl from UB! wanted to chat with him more regarding some stuff but the customer line was............horrible. =(((( he said he'll come find me to talk again. sobs.


i'm awfully proud of my good service attitude today. helping people locate dvds and titles and informing them about new offers and out of stock titles and upcoming ones and recommending the good ones to catch and making conversation about good movies and preferences! woahhhh. i amaze myself. =DDD

managed to earn a few $$ of commission today. considering got a few packages sold. boohoo.
Hboss left me pretty much alone during the peak hours again (recall Pboss) to don't know go where and i had to face the endless customer line again. kanchiong shits. kept apologizing for their wait.

but i learnt more new stuff today! which is good! =D efficiency rocks to the max.


ok sorry for blabbering nonstop about work stuff. i don't think anyone knows what i'm talking about.

mr gucci didn't come.
a new mr liveinjapan.
and i saw mrschoolsuperstar on the bus home again. wth.
alot alot more nicknames. but seriously my brain is exploding from the large numbers i've helped today.



stupid Hboss kept teasing me about sk. zzz.
to the point that i exclaimed damn loudly: BUT I DON'T DATE YOUNGER GUYS.
wah biang. everyone inside the shop turned to look at me. a few laughed out loud. wtf.
-digs hole and hide-


=((( but please lah sk is like my junior (he's studying in sajc j2 now; odac!). i always tease him also lor HAHAH. but his friend earstud abit bling ah. keep shining into my eye. i like! ERM, but too young no thanks.

too bads. wrong age. HAHAH.


and no...i know abs will be thinking about the LIFT GUY. wtf. NO THANK YOU.



okkkk. maybe i should ask Pboss if i can work one more day asides from sat. the extra moolahs will come in handy indeed. first....find spot to slot. aye tuition alsooooo.

it's raining money! =)
------
ps: thank you LL for my last semester's marks.
pretty decent. =) i never lost faith, and you never gave up on me.
thankful.
continue blessing me alrights? mus266...for a musical retard like me. LOL.
(reminder to self: STUDY FOR QUIZ TML!!!!)
------
good night! -grins-

No comments: