Thursday, May 01, 2008

labor day!

ok this entry abit lag cos' its post-labor-day but cos' i was busy chatting and erm...doing stuff, so i didn't have time to upload the pictures for everyone's viewing pleasure.
hehe. so exciting. so happy. shalalala.

and i think i'm ponning class on friday. cos' i totally forgot i have a stupid 3-430 class on friday and i asked haoz out for the entire day already! =( grrrr. HUSH. i'm praying hard that the lecturer is damn relax type, non-anal and lesson has no important stuff to do. please please pleaseeee. my first time ponning class, so pleaseee don't let anything screw up.

then again, i think it MAY be the second; considering the MASS PON of SOC101 a few sems back HAHAHAH. wtf. i just couldn't wake up lor. how i know half the cohort couldn't also. =D so lucky my name wasn't like sent to the office back then. phewww.

anyway, today met up with monz and ed for dinner at central. lol. so good to see both of them again! man, i don't care how long we take before meeting up, but everything feels like old days when we do! =))) love you guys!! SEE THIS? I LOVE YOU MONICA.

and there is no proposal to consider HAHA. zzz. not say want then got ok. CAN SEE OR NOT. =S

pan's labyrinth. in case you guys don't know what this awesome movie is about. SEE GOT OSCAR'S STICKER.


which reminds me. the Pbitchboss just smsed me to tell me i don't need to work this sat. zzzz. don't know why and what happened. but hell. that's like LESSER income for me. dulan. i should be heading down to return the dvds tml though. maybe rent more. see how.

before meeting monz and deciding what to wear on the hot hot day. yet to tie up my hair, explains the long hair ah. ya lah, everytday tie hair picture, so show you a let-down-hair series! i'm so nice! LOL.


skin getting worse wth. TOFU SKIN COME BACK TO MEEEE.


then i decided to put on my heels. YA I KNOW IT'S NOT VERY HIGH. but everything to me is high alright! i don't want to be towering over people when i go out. zzz.

HAHAH this picture i censor out my face. cos' i was like perspiring under the weather although i had one fan switched on in my room and another in the living room. zzzz. damn ugly lah. the point is: I LOOK TALL!!! wheee. and yes, heels does improve posture to a certain extent. but my legs cramped up after some time of prancing around the house in them zzzz. -_-'''

i'm so lousy. cannot stand myself =(.




ok! meet up and eating time. the restaurant monz and i DESPERATELY WANTED TO EAT closed early today wtf. the reason stated was cos' they maintain quality and everyday, they sell limited number of bowls to customers on first come first serve basis. so when the limit was reached, they close. wth???

sigh. we didn't get to try more of their wonderful food. =(((

jumped up a level to eat at another restaurant. Wakashachiya. famous for their curry udons and voted favourite of jap school kids! got 4/5 stars from critics! whee.

so we tried. and yes i know 3 of us are like in love with jap food and we go around testing all places and food. but the two lovebirds confirm tested thousands more than me ok! HAHAH. they're hiong.

shit i forgot the name of this dish. but it's egg wrapped around seaweed and unagi. rather nice. though i felt that the egg was a tad too thick. the eel was barely tastable. =(


mine! karrage curry udon! tender meat. nice. =)

monz fried salmon curry udon. really nice salmon! crisp and savory.

ed's katsu curry udon. not bad too!!
they even have "tao pok" like stuff. HAHAHA. not bad. but after a while the curry gets abit too much. and very filling. i couldn't even finish my udon. zzz. but both of them cleaned their bowls up!

then before our (monz and i have tradition at central) Azabu Sabo Ice Cream Shop expedition, we took a walk around the Singapore river to digest. lol. and watch Gmax and that other swing. damn funny lah, to see people screaming and stuff.

then others can go up and come down the ride without even uttering a word. the contrast is amusing.

monz look like she has long hair! but erm..no lah. she moved and her scarf around her neck made it look like she has uber long hair LOL.

the lovebirds.


LOL we are SO NOT advertising for XXX restaurant in the backdrop. we thought the lighting was nicer in that direction that's all! it's all timer-set pictures HAHA.



this picture is so funny! cos' we couldn't really hear the camera sound after it was taken then we ALL thought it clicked so we moved. THEN, it clicked. wtf.

i just happened to stone longer than them so im like stationary while they're all blurry HAHAHA.


ayye yes i'm so act cute. but need variety in pose lah alright! -_-'''

(i'm chiong-ing my blogging cos' i wanna watch yulebaifenbai in 5 mins time)

ed left to go home to study. monz and i had our icecream. she tried banana choc and me had milk tea. HAHAHA. stupid lah. we kept complaining about each other's flavor. wth. she didn't like mine, i didn't like hers. =DDD

sat in this really cool chill out area with blue lighting anf stuff. it was our corner. so nice. if only it had aircon too. chatted random stuff.


i seriously need to cut hair. SIGH.

i think today my hair was bad. skin was bad. everything was bad. sobs.

she take me i take her. and her pictures NEVER reach me cos' she computer-phobia never onlines and refuses to transfer pics to me. ROARRRR.

see i have a skinny friend and she always say i'm fat. retribution came and made her from S to M/L. HAHAHA. wtf. but i became XL. zzzz.

screwed up auto focus. but kinda artsy nice.


nice hor! ok lah. the backdrop sucks. but everything else is quite nice. =)

ok, in the end ed came back in a car to fetch us; and drove me home. lovelovelove. =)

end of day. really vigorous chatting online. HEHE.

looking forward to school reopen and zomg music lessons. a retard at music=me, and i hope i pull through all right. considering my previous sem's results must really suck. HAIZ. i'm damn worried. LL, please don't let my GPA drop alright???

higher powers, please save me!!! =S

yes, i really should put more effort in studying. but i really need money.

i'm back to planning my moolahs. wtf. alot of financial stuff to clear these few months. grr. tw tw tw!!! if not cos' of tw i won't be so strapped for cash now.

1) contacts--i really wanna have a breakthrough within myself. conquering my fear of poking my eyeballs and all that. plus i'm not sure if i'll look better in contacts, but at least in this lousy humidity, i won't hafta keep pushing my glasses up when it slides down due to perspiration wtf.

2) insurance--for my forced savings. guaranteed 25k in years to come. sigh. disciplining and growing up i say..

3) birthdays--bo bian one this one. =D

4) ipod classic/nano/touch--i REALLY need one cos' my phone can't recognise all music files and i'm damn dulan cos' i cannot play the songs i want. wth! =(((( who's gonna sponsor me. sigh.

im torn between choosing one. need to dig outta my own pocket. bo bian. =(

ok byebye. tuition tml!!!

No comments: