Thursday, May 29, 2008

PINK SNEAKERS!

ok so my loyalty is divided. i bought kappa sneakers instead of converses because frankly, the converse now don't get me so high.

only the limited eds do. but then again, i won't be so stupid to spend hundreds on a pair again =( my suede ones are still sitting nicely in a corner HAI.



ok I BOUGHT PINK SNEAKERS!!!!
-screams-

sibei bimbo right? but hell, it's gonna be a good accesory to brighten up my dull, basic-colored wardrobe HEHE. spunky i call that.

stupid pf stop eeeee-ing them ok. you and your PXXX (in case i get sued, i better X them) sucks HAHA.



and anyway it's on sale...only 19.90 lor. wtf. of cos' buy. staple somemore.
should let my browns retire.
:)


so guys, my sneaker woes have been solved. shalalala.
people who are planning to get me a present must take note ok! HAH. ok, like no one lah i know wtf. forget it. i'll end up buying my presents myself and imagine dong dong gave them to me HAHAHAH.

which reminds me SI SEAH YI YAN RETURN DONG DONG TO ME YOU WOMAN!!!!


sent a top for altering. so excited to see the end product coming thursday! =D if it's good, i'm gonna be bringing an entire stack to alter HAHAHA. ehhh, newspaper recommendation ok that outlet! wheeee!

i shouldn't be so happy. 30 plus pages of philo awaits me.

=(

No comments: