Friday, May 23, 2008

super-time.

time is pretty much like superman.
it was starting of may.
now it's ending of may.



then it'll be june.
then i'll be 21.
0.0



i'll be working on 7th june itself, unless specially requested.
11am to 11pm.
i won't be throwing any bash because it isn't anything different from my other birthdays.
i don't need to be 21 to think differently or behave differently. my life had had many other turning points before this.
parents did ask me if i wanted a bash like my sis for hers. i declined. no point lah.
i can gather with individual groups of friends myself.
i don't need them to waste money.






spent the entire day reading intermitently that phi101 book.
managed to finish off 43-115. i almost died i swear.
crito's dialogue was alright.
phaebo's made me want to push the poison down socrates's throat and let him die there and then. STILL, i finished reading it. which is a hugeass accomplishment. -pats myself on the back-


whether i can participate effectively later in class is another thing. -_-'''



ok, i'm looking forward to a fulfilling day in school in 10 hours time! then is THE MISSION. wtf.



i really want to shop. i have nothing to wear and i'm wearing almost the same stuff to school HAHA aye. plus i threw out so much of my stuff. (i only have like one stack of clothes to choose from now WTF)

but i'm so thrifty these days. =S good and bad lahs. i'm gonna die naked. HAHAHAH.

still, i'm looking forward to the mini money income coming june! :)
although i'll still have to spend a considerable amount settling SOME stuff, but....it's still a good step!

ok, no pics. i realized this sem i don't have much chance to take pics in lectures.
no one to camwhore with me. so sad.
=(


i must find people soon =D

really crazy weather.
is is crazier to wish for snow? =D
bring me to snow city, mr X.

No comments: