Thursday, May 29, 2008

my eyes get smaller with each passing day.

past few days have been crazy. busy busy busy.
man, summer sem is terrible. is is possible to dread summer sem? this would be my last one, right?

taken outside the lecture hall during philo break. died. and i can look so cheery. -_-'''

literally, TALK TO HER HAND.

abs refuses to take pictures lor. i have no idea why. hai. suan le. no fun.

below is a series of alot of zi lian pictures. TO THE MAX.

if you've just eaten and you don't wanna see my ugly face, click that little red cross at the right hand corner of your screen, or exit this page to go to another. HA.

bo bian. neglected my camera ah. hai. philo burnt me.

morning last minute cramming for quiz 1. zzz.



see my life is in black and white liao. zzzz. where is the light??

pf looks scary here. HAHAH. during break again. after the test. zonked.

cajoled them into taking pics with me HAHAH. wheee. welcome akimi to my blog! you're a new star this sem! =D ok pf is acting cute. -faints.

as you can see from the previous picture, only akimi's face was tiny, so we decided to push her to the front to make her head bigger and ours SMALLER HAHAHA. aye we're evil. ok lah, end result not much difference leh HAI.

camwhoring. no other subjects involved other than furniture. =D

sepia madness!

eh damn scary ok. there seems to be this huge black cloud above my hair. -_-''' HAHA. it's shadow from my couch's cushion lah.

relaxing (ya right man) on my couch. whee whee.

home. hot. my god. (rhymes!)

cute. call me. hush.

now i'm playing with flash of my camera. i don't use flash at all till now, but apparently as i've experimented for a few minutes, FLASH MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK WAYYYY BETTER. zomg. like radiant you know. HAHAH now i know why people like to use flash so much tskkkkk.

no flash. ps: pardon the very tired face. slept 4 hours. =(

top down always looks better because i look more awake. zzz.

wah lau totally butch wtf. =(

aye blurry among the cushions. self-timer now! =D


look! cheery cheery colors rock my socks yo!


good job jielin. you take wonderful zilian pictures tsk.

how come i look so chipmunk? =(


was standing on this wooden chair when i took this HAHA. bo liao ah. paiseh. WAH whoever who scrolled down till here and looked at my pictures without puking, i should award you COURAGEOUS AND STRONG STOMACH AWARD.


i like this! although it's blur, but very nice angles.

and i pulled on my pink stripey. zzz. HAHAHA. school girl look ok! cannot meh. =D

HAHAH i realised i was posing next to this water heater switch, hence the red dot thingy. wtf. ya lah, press red button to make zilianjielin explode.

i managed to venture ONE PAGE so far. die. how to finish the remaining 79 pages. =(((( BYEBYE BED.

HAHAHAHAHA. erms. need i say more? THIS IS NOT ME OK (in case you cannot tell wah lau). sibei random picture HEHE.

orangey me.

ok i'm not gonna be blogging anything concrete these few days. really too drained to think properly. sorry peeps.

shall go read my remaining 79 pages now. sigh. philo-overdose.

will you be my savior?

No comments: