Wednesday, April 30, 2008

wednesday.

/EDIT.

so i skipped SAW because the dvd couldn't play on my laptop. gonna try the tv tml. (if i wake up early AHHAHA)

watched PAN'S LABYRINTH. wtffff. I TELL U, the oscars and academy award wins are CORRECT. damn bloody good. even if it was in spanish and i had to look at the subtitles for translation, but it was all worthy!

the plot was so intriguing and absorbed me into the story in a matter of minutes. man, the director and screen writer is damn good. ayeee.

PLEASE PLEASE WATCH. even if you skip all the other shows i introduced earlier on, at least try to catch this. wheee.


my teeth hurts. dunno why. sigh.
and i got more songs..mashups from SO AND SO. hehe. nice!

meeting monz tml for dinner! lovelovelove. sigh. before the last of my remaining hols. fri and sat work. sunday im still contemplating to go J's bdae or not. oh well. shall decide later.

nights! im hungry. =(
------

next week this day, would be my 2nd day of school reopening again. SIGH. hols are flying way tooooo fast! i cannot imagine heading to school again and not having all the time in the world. blehhh.

i'm a slacker at heart.

anyway school is good lah. can stop me from having too much free time to think unnecessary stuff. LOL. anyway, today nehneh and i skipped ecp. too bloody hot in. and she says she got updates from ecp that it's raining over there.

so headed to town instead. nehneh was late and i was stuck sitting at the control station rotting in between a malay girl and a tatooed dude. ya lah, i know i can walk around alone. but sian lah. i rather plonk my ass and rest. HAHAH.

anyway, we shopped around. zzz. burnt huge hole in my pocket. bought a pair of really nice heels! and a little cute star skirt. zomg. lovelovelove. ok the heels abit dots cos' i don't wear right. but i cannot take it lah. my legs look so nice in them. HAHAHAH. oops. ya lah, i'm proud of my legs can. =S

i wonder when i will wear my heels. -_-'''

dinner was salmon salad. yums.



YOU SEE!!! WHERE DID MY JAWLINE GO???!! =( i'm so sad. hai. braces.

which reminds me, i need to call them to bring forward my appmt. no more rubberbands liao. zzz. i wonder when i can take off my bracessss!? -beams-

ok. i'm gonna watch SAW now. sigh. nowhere to go.

i'm hating my curfew at times. ROARRRR.

i changed my wishlist lah. don't worry, i know it's pretty dumb. LOLOL. i'm not gonna get a single thing from the original list lah. sigh.

ok byebye. -sniff.

No comments: