Wednesday, October 18, 2006

zamzam.

ESL killed me. outline only. and i can foresee my screwed up grade for comparison and contrast essay. just submited my thesis to glenda for approval AGAIN. she better say it's ultra good or something..cos' i'm so frigging tired.

ESL and UGC essays due on friday. i'm reading UGC now. hopefully can complete most of the questions by tonight, cos' i'll be needing tml for ESL essay. fucking pissed with school timetable.

randomness rules my brain. clouding my judgement. making me jaded all over again.

mid terms results are mostly known already, all except UGC. screwed up quite abit. but i shall take comfort in knowing that the percentages of most are not very large. i still have HOPE. yes, living on hope seems to be my permanent occupation. HAHAHAHA. fuck. is this self denial or comforting myself?

sigh. shall update on my midterms when i get back my UGC next week. terrible. don't let me fail, please. omphhhhhhhh.

johnny walker is walking towards me.
chivas is shivering.

dots.

hahaha.
ghost's very own Q&A.

i miss having fun and slacking.

my motto: Do everything with your best effort and do it well, or not just screw it up real bad. don't end up in the middle.

i'm in the middle.


come zamzam with me, cos' i relish the taste again. sins taste and feel so good.

No comments: