Tuesday, October 24, 2006

nervous wreck.

you make me anticipate.

and i feel like i'm over-reacting.
i don't wanna over-react.
it seems too over already.

hahah. i must calm down, don't think so much, jielin! it will not do you good.

you let emotions run ahead your brains!
tskkk.

just a normal friend. normalllll.

somehow i fear it when i'm nice to a certain someone, and that certain someone mistakes it for actions that show my "liking" towards him. i mean, sure, i DO like him, but as a friend. as a brother. as someone i can click with. it's different i guess.

i fear misunderstandings.
because the opportunity costs are too high.

i gotta stop letting my mind play games on me.
stop making myself over paranoid.

because he is just a friend.
goodness, who do you think you are?
some supermodel who can make people fall at your feet?
daydreaming again, jielin!
hahah.

oh wells.
i'm not omphing for it hor.


my days are super fucking packed.
i really wanna sleeeeep.
sigh.

No comments: