Saturday, October 21, 2006

sneakers as my glass slippers.

and i found my prince charming--the perfect crush.
yes abs, i found mine too.

unattainable he is. not that i'm omphing for it!
LOL. too much trouble already..
gods and mortals don't mix.


"you are the kind of girl people wanna protect ba.."

it's so funny how i don't see myself the way people see me.
how people can see portions of my personality and character i cannot envision.
how they tell me stuff about myself that sound pleasant, but shocking at the same time.
how different people see me in different light.
how drastic is the difference in perceptions about me.

i guess..maybe because i act differently towards different people.
grey's correct afterall.
but i cannot help it. i play different roles among different groups of people.
behave differently with different people.
the contrast in behaviours is largely based on the fact whether you are close enough to me to see the side of me i often hide from most.
which is why, most see me superficially. look behind those smiles and grins, and you might discover some hurt and insecurity.

i believe most people are like that.
like how the most confident people have small nitty insecurities.
or how the happiest people have the saddest secrets.
like how people say clowns are sad beings, behind their hand-painted smiles..



i've got sneakers as my glass slippers. transformation will take place soon.
oh, how i try to hide the "ahhhhhs" from him when i speak to him.
he is so swoon-worthy. charming indeed. *grins*


mass conversing on msn last night(or is it early this morning) was hilarious. damn it, i forgot to save the conversation. really couldnt make me stop laughing. HAHAH! but today early morning ugc made us damn seh. yawns. fucking tired and sleepy. tuition again tml. SIGH.

okkk. got back my ugc. its a mortally-kinda marks compared to those divine beings around me. tmd! it's hard not to feel knnzibei can!
*double sigh*

and i officially declare that i HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY DID NOT STUDY BUT FUCKING STUDIED LIKE MAD COWS AT HOME/IN THE LIBRARY OR WHAT NOT.

dumbass closet muggers. study then say you got study lah. tmdqs really. i mean, not like i can qie with you guys in terms of studying time. i definitely have not enough time, let alone sleep. forget it. it's a weekend and i'm happy.


god is fair.
he gave me less brains, but blessed me with great friends!
HAHAHA.
ok lame, i know. i mean what can i expect from big-act-cute-eyes and huge-elephant-like ears. no offence to anyone. mysteriosity indeed. but still, i do believe in the existence of say...a higher-being. and he is fair. at least...i'm trying to believe so.
abs famous "things happen for a reason" does apply in this case. HA.
so well, as jaded as i feel about things right now, i still have emotions of euphoria. and no, i'm not high on drugs or alcohol.


the point here is im thankful for the people i've met in SIM. i shall not give names here, but yea, no lists of thank you-s yet. but i hope these are the people i can rely on in times of need. really important to me. cos' i'll rather have a small but closely knit group of friends, rather than know the entire school, but none would give a damn even if you die.
kinda extreme illustration. but anywayyyy, my illustrative essay sucks lah. tmd. 36/50 can. knn really. pulled my results down a fucking whole lot.


i shall not even start with ugc whereby i got a miraculous full marks for short answers and essay, then smartly FLUNKED my mcq section, which was 50% of the whole paper. thanks lah. like a freaking 25 questions and i got 11 wrong. wah, i'm damn smart.


i've gotta understand guys and their idealogies and mindsets more. i hardly know what's going on in the brains of most guys, hence the misunderstandings and misread signals. sigh. very bad.

"i'm just another common girl lah.."
"maybe? or you're just a little bit more cute..and a little bit more special..."


i've reached a point, when giving is not in my dictionary. so i 'll rather be selfish for a teeny weeny bit and take. yea, it actually feels good to ignore and push away nagging thoughts, and just be...there. jaded, is the word.

and then the ideal. number 2. temptations must be curbed, for they bring along misery.


"what language did the people back in Byzantine era spoke?
"English."
-_-'''


spurts of anger and hurt expressed in words, just another temporary outlet. this place, once a solace, is now visited by many. words are censored, people are given names to hide identity. and yea, there is no such thing as unspoken agreement. it just doesn't exist. cos' unless it is agreed initially by both parties, if not there will be occurences of hurt and disappointment.


when you sin, and you actually feel good about it. it's just wrong, but then again, there is no right or wrong. only fulfil your personal desire and wants.


i've been craving for prata for damn long. haaha.


"next time you piggyback me lah, then you know what's fat!"
"don't want lah, you want me to die is it?"
"won't die lah, at most become pancake."
"wah, then i'll end up eating myself. i love pancakes!"



and someone almost made me lose my memory today!


i hate climbing out of bed every morning. and my alarm clock doesn't work(it does, maybe. i just never hear it. or i switch it off and go back to sleep).

No comments: