Saturday, October 07, 2006

semi-colon.

the haze sucks.
i'm falling sick.


he's gone to brunei and i'm missing him a hell lot.


there is tons of ugc to study and i need to start soon.


it's here finally, and the pain is worth it.
at least i know i'm normal again.


so many things have happened recently, and again, i'm struggling to adapt.
but i can live lah.


i'm someone's ehhh...."mei".
yea, i didn't ask. he volunteered, and since he's relatively nice, so..ok lor.
no strings attached anyway.
just feels werid if people treat me nicer than normal.


yawn.


somehow, i think i've found the reason behind my procrastinating.
my heart skipped a beat when i saw you.
it was involuntary, it was wrong.
it felt like deja vu.
like how i knew you in my past life.
but it's all wrong, nothing continues.
i've made a decision, and you've made yours finally.
it's a new chapter, steps into a new phase.


it's time, to move on.



my usb wire doesn't want to recognise my phone, so the tribal henna picture cannot be posted up. later maybe.


ten days. in between, please come date me after wednesday. =)
i miss everyone.
i miss you monz, chip, RBG, and the rest.
i miss shopping, sleeping, relaxing.
i miss having money.
i'm so fucking poor.
i need to start a savings plan..

sigh.


so sing me songs and make me melt.
i'm bad at interpretation, but i'm glad for the company.

No comments: