Tuesday, October 24, 2006

im riding high. addicted.

you make me high.
bring me up in the skies.
u make me addicted to you. so badly.
and i'm hiding my excitement and anticipation.

because you're the perfect crush.

and i see you from afar.
but from the first day i knew you,
you radiate. you shone.

as i got to know you better,
you, me, us, them.
i omphed for your friendship.

i think the omph just plopped from the sky. HAHAHA.

omfg. seriously.


you just opened your mouth and asked.
and my heart fluttered and skipped a beat.
that moment.
magically ugc.

hehe.

but, i only omphed for your friendship. shall not ask for much. because i know temptation is too great. and you are the perfect crush indeed. friendship is too important than anything else. life's good. you're good. school's good.

good. minus the o.

i shall learn to breathe.
cos' ignorance is bliss.

and i shall continue to ahhhh over you.
cos' it's a natural reaction.



and i cannot believe i'm high without alcohol. abs, i think i know how you feel. HAHAHAHA.


but, fuck it. stomach flu. cannot stop lausai-ing. sian.

nothing will bring me down from high.

No comments: