Wednesday, October 04, 2006

lost my brain.

thinking back, how i think i lost part of my cognitive thinking today.

*frowns*

it's damn bad. studying CSE really conked me out. slept at freaking 4am cos' i couldn't finish studying, and i still didn't finish studying, and i think i'm going to do badly. SIGH. good lucks to me. FUCKKKKKK.

common expression recently. =(

then i couldn't process thoughts on my mind. reacted damn slowly. made quite a few mistakes. even ab says "cannot follow jielin today" liao. hahahah.

i'm going for a jog laters. long lost exercise. i'm a fat pig, officially.

flattered by certain remarks about me today, but still in self-doubt.
touched by encouragements from people.
happy from jokes by people.


(random)

so what am i to you?
what you are to someone may not be what you are to others.

it's so hard to understand.

the level of self-disclosure you should offer, and be assured that it'll be reciprocated. or be just left feeling like a fool, standing alone.

how can you possibly feel so lonely, even when you're surrounded by people?

shoulder to shoulder, yet strangers.

two words exchanged, so does that make us friends?


i gave up coffee and cigarettes,
i hate to say, it hasn't helped me yet.
i thought my problems would just disappear,
and all my pain would be in yesterday.
i poured by booze all down the kitchen drain,
and watched my bad habits get flushed away.
i thought that would keep my head on straight.
and all my pain would be in yesterday.

but it's true,
i'm still blue.
but i finally know what to do.

i must quit,
i must quit...you.


i thought that if i didn't go and play,
this sadness would get bored and go away,
i thought that if i didn't go astray,
then all my pain would be in yesterday.

i sold my guitar and my piano,
i thought that it was these that kept me low.
i thought if only i could try and change,
then all my pain would be in yesterday.

i must quit,
i must quit...you.

No comments: