Sunday, October 22, 2006

intoxication.

i drink because of you.
and i fucking hate to drink now.
i'm gonna avoid alcohol for some time.
because the bitterness makes me wanna cry, every sip, every gulp.

even the spinning of the world doesn't help.

so tired.


everyone's intoxicated.



"every chopsticks u break is always the same wish..sooo cant god just get the msg across to him.."

if only god knew.


MY god blessed me. HAHAHA. somehow, a simple message from him can really cheer me up. it's nothing special really, just his natural charm oozing out and his care for me. very brotherly. nice. =) and it helps that we share the same taste in music.


i need to START my fucking com101 objectivity report. sigh.


stop criticising me. i know what i did was wrong. i know it will not happen again. just..let me be lah. if i wanna degrade myself, then let me indulge in the degradation.

oh fuck. i cannot think anymore.

leave me alone.

it's ok by me, it's ok by me. it was a long time ago..


maybe by the time the stars re-emerge from behind the clouds, i'll be fine.


because i cannot feel anymore. i forgot how pain felt. you immuned me.

No comments: