Wednesday, October 25, 2006

gin and tonic.

was terribly stinky.
but the taste i savoured.

you opened the car door for me,
and i was super stunned.

you gave me a gift,
and i was speechless.

you made me all delirious,
then you brought me down.


sometimes, it's just better not to have any expectations at all. this way, you wouldn't face disappointment in your life.


i actually miss thsoe old constants in my life. before school semester began. before my life was throw into a washing machine.
i miss them.

things will never be the same again.
it's time i move on and learn to handle things on my own. it's time i start acting my age and deal with problems instead of running away.


i glanced down at the puddle by my feet.
there was a reflection.
a reflection of me, or at least i thought so.
but she was crying, and her eyes were void of emotions.
who is she?

No comments: