Sunday, October 22, 2006

and because i have you.

thankful for certain people yesterday being present.
they certainly helped bring me UP instead of unconsciously making me feel like shit.

i officially shall declare that i will not let others continue to make me feel so lousy anymore. it's too tiring.
i know you've succeeded in making me feel lowdown and unworthy, but it will be the last instance. never ever.


so leave me alone, all these people unworthy of knowing. you don't know me well enough, neither i do you.

so i'm a bitch, and i like it this way.

you being out the ugliest in me.



but i shall reside in his arms, and be happy for what i have. =)

thanks to sam(not ghost), sam(the ghost), god for making me smile when i thought i no longer could work those muscles. =)

those small unintentional efforts just mean so much.

No comments: