Monday, October 16, 2006

chuck taylors.

ARTPIECE.

MUAHAHAHAHA.

damn freaking nice. but very very expensive.
but, limited edition lah, nevermind. =)
japan edition. yays.

*GRINSSS*


happiness.


today woke up at 2pm plus. LOL. i'm a pig. then went met monz, chip, ming and kok at vivocity. got my sneakers! YAY. hahaha, hao lian to them. =D but felt like i was floating in the air. tsktsk. it better lah, need to eat bread liao.

poor me. sigh. money money fall from the sky please!

went karaoke at chinatown 10bucks ktv. hahaha. freaking cheap. but first time went there to HEAR pple sing. quite sian. but nvm lah..kinda in my own little world also..i've realised that sometimes, leaning on someone's shoulder can actually feel really good. *sigh*




my heart still skips a beat when i see you.
it's so fucking wrong.
but i really...
you really...
make me wonder whether i had made my life an entire mistake...
the moment i met him.


i want gold coloured shoelaces.

No comments: