Thursday, October 26, 2006

"i'm your cuckoo bird."

i miss my black peas. =( today popped by the nail palour to try my luck at getting an express manicure. they told me i had to wait 40 minutes for my turn. wtf. 40 minutes very EXPRESS meh. kns, so i left lah.

egg tarts made my day! woots! *grins*
thanks alex(can see your name here? you always complain don't have your name..)


heh. the ESL ppt thingy was damn unproductive. somehow i felt more like stoning than actually doing work. tsk myself.

cam-whored during PSY lecture. and granny yeap is still very PMS-y. =X but the presentations were good lah! -impressed- i'm getting quite worried already. SIGH.


meet mr. UGLY. hahaha. so ugly he makes people smile. cheer up my friends! =) (ps: mr UGLY is a product of jielin's boredom during psy)


realised when i get emo, i write better. very random comment i know.


HAH. and he calls me his "cuckoo bird".
obviously, if you don't think dirty, it's an expression for damn blur and idiotic. hahaha. BUT, that is if you don't think dirty. TSK! -slaps you for thinking otherwise-

and i'm nainai's DODO. wah seh. win liao. i think i've evolved to become some sort of bird species. HAHAHAHA.

sad lah.

but i very happy also. *grins*



i realised i don't like to talk to people with dulan face. very turn off leh. smile a bit like will die. tsk.



very random picture taken during ESL. HAHAHAHA. i look like mad woman, but if you happen to look past my ugly face, you might actually notice a godlike figure behind me. LOL. the god of presentation! woots! =)



and isn't this picture gorgeous? the colour and the contrast. main subject of course would be my leg and the henna. way overdue i know. but very lazy to upload from phone to computer lah. hahaha.

No comments: