Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hot hot heat.

TMDKNNBCCB.

one day, soon, i'll get out of this fucking stupid vicious cycle.
start rediscovering the world out there.
start realising i;m fucking hoping for nothing.

you don't respect me at all.
those two words jumped out at me like some fucking leopard.
go to hell eat your own shit screw yourself and die.
you are the most insensitiver fucker i've ever met.

blame it on my luck. it's always like that anyway.

it's no point being nice and compromising and willing to take a step back.

when the mentality is not the same on the other side..
tmd.

leave me alone already. for now.

i need to cool down.

don't speculate too much, readers you all.
i know you read. i know you all do.
tmd, i wanna vent and it's my business.
i don't need you to fucking tell the entire world or the party concerned about it.
go mind your own fucking business.


to all those who care, thanks a million. you know you guys mean god damn alot to me. thanks. =)

if this is karma, i wonder what did i do bad enough to deserve this.
it's like never-ending suffering.
yet i'm a willing party.
hahahahaha. i'm dumb.

heal me.

No comments: