Tuesday, April 08, 2008

flu boohoo.

before i start to chiong my com242 rough draft, i shall pop by for a post! wheee.

mgm301 presentation over.
com300 presentation over.
both were...alright. leave it to the lecturers liao. =S
tried my best for com300. tired until no words can describe.
that 2 hours of sleep left me sniffing and sneezing endlessly.
don't know combo how many times wtf.
poor immune system. SIGH.

cannot feel my lungs.

had no appetite for the entire day till dinner when i had to eat cos' parents were home.


YAY. for now i can put aside the remaining of com300 report and tackle that later.
now it's com242. =((((
LL, I NEED YOUR HELP FOR THIS TOO.
shall work through the night.
though i severely lack slp wth. =(
due on thursday latest..at least he extended the deadline.


YAY again cos' i won't have to wear my big big blazer already!!!
no more miss fat shoulders cos' of the padding. HAHAHAH.
omg lucky it wasn't very hot these few days, or not i will tio heat stroke.
started raining heavily when i went home today. caught in the rain with my dripping, irritated nose wasn't exactly a good experience.

not to mention i almost got drenched by passing cars.
or worrying that a bolt of lightning might strike me as i pass the empty area across my condominium carpark because i'm too tall wtf.
i hate thunderstorms. =(


but the chill is good.
singapore's humidity makes me angry.



zzz ok everyone is doing com242 and i feel like a huge slacker here.
wanted to upload some interesting pictures. but blogger is not working. taking damn long to get the pics up.
so i'll prolly upload when it works lahs. -shrugs-



getting more and more confused about the frequencies.
i don't wanna be.
stop it, jielin.
why are you doing this to yourself.
why are you letting yourself fall into a hole which you cannot get out of.
stupid.




sniff.


never ending race. depleting energy.
who will be my petrol station?
is there any way to become thinner without dieting, exercising, eating pills or going for plastic surgery?

i'm so peeved everytime i look at myself. not good.


the irony: a communications student falling for the persuasion of advertisements about ideal body types. -_-'''


byebye. blogger sucks.

No comments: