Monday, April 07, 2008

zomg sunday+monday morning.

slept late, woke up late. subsequently arrived late.
managed to survive the 1 hour trip to ab's house at.....amk.
zzz.

rehearsed once. omg lah everytime go abs house i eat non-stop. damn bad. stop feeding me!!! HAHAH.

then crashed yan's place to do com300. left half my soul there i think. zzz. waited 15min for a bus that took 45 mins to get me home. then another 5mins for a 5 mins bus to get me homehome to the door step. zzz.

tired.

managed to chiong and finish up the editing parts and arranging of figures in the report. zzz. yan will do the rest for now.
everyone's asleep. i'm supposed to do my script for later and com300.
god.


later gotta choose classes.



mgm301 ppt in a few hours! jiayou jiayou!! wheee.
com300 ppt in one day's time. oh god. LL, YOU NEED TO SALVAGE ME AND SAVE ME. PLEASEEEE.

then it's com242 rough draft due on wednesday. LL, I NEED YOU TO REDEEM ME TOO. =(((

stressed. came back shitted twice. stomachache mans. zzz. didn't know i had so much shit. wtf.






you know, amidst all these, i don't know to feel happy or sad for your presence.
i don't know how to feel.
and i don't know what it all means.
i'm tired, and i'll prefer not to think.
but having a person to rely on...seems really comforting. sigh.
maybe it's just me and my warped brain again. why always like that.....


stop making me smile.
stop being so nice.
i might just fall for you.

No comments: