Sunday, April 20, 2008

i love my life, (really).

i never stopped wondering why i have a good friend like nehneh who loves studying.....

and there's me--hopeless in studying.
i kinda feel sad for me. HAHA. oh wells. i gotta get used to it eh?

nehneh claims she's gonna buy me DSLITE pink/black for my 21st.
0.0 errrr. i don't know to feel happy or what. zzzz.
i think i shall just thank her in advance. LOL.

which reminds me;
i'm gonna be thick skin and show everyone my birthday wishlist.
SO YA LAH HUH. PLEASE ZI DONG YI DIAN.
HAHAHAH.

i've realised over the years that it doesnt pay to be silent and pray you get what you want. because almost often than not, you end up with rubbish presents that you'll never use half the time.
or with stuff that don't fit ie. clothes (true story ok.)


i haven't even used bishi's nail treatment voucher from christmas. wtf. i just keep procrastinating. and besides, i can do my own nails just fine! -_-'''


so yea. i'm being smart.

got home from work not long. today was unproductive since i was working entirely and no time to study. zzz. tired.
fuck lah, will never finish and rmb it seems.
grrrrrrr.


i'm fucked and mindfucked.
but i will do well. i always do.


stop biting me you stupid mozzie. i don't have much blood left.
and i don't want dengue thank you.
zzzz.


i think i made this guy so nervous today that he forgot to take back his membership card and left flustered. HAHAH i had to run after him wtf.
i had to run after 2 customers today. zzzz.

money money. bo bian. sigh. think farrr.


played with the fortune telling bottle nehneh gave for one of our gift exchange. christmas i think. zzz. answered my questions pretty well. i even DOUBLE-CHECKED wtf.
ok lah fine lor. same answers. sighhh.

end of it teojielin.
wakeup.

back to die amongst my books.
or sleep amongst it. zzzz.

No comments: