Thursday, April 24, 2008

poor eyes.

ok i recently just looked at myself in the mirror and i realised i've transformed into a panda over the week. ZOMG. SAVE ME SOMEONE.

SIGH. die lah. i can abandon my contacts plan liao. how sia. HAHAHA.

tuition was bad. 1 hour of sleep was not enough to begin with. foul temper and dozed off many times in the 2 hours. zzz. hates.

then on the way home bus 30's queue was long so i just took the train. so i had to change bus at clementi.

this guy sitting next to me on my right was dozing off whilst the stupid bus was stuck at a traffic junction due to heavy offpeak hours traffic. SIGH.
his stupid head and shoulder kept knocking into me lor dulan. I WANTED TO SLEEP ONE OK. but how can TWO sleeping people sit together???

wake up become two people with bigheads. (ya lah orh cheh)

and the guy on my left was damn hostile sitting so far away from me like i got virus. zzz. or maybe because i was twice his size. wtf. damn i hate being a giant.

so i held my eyelids open. and now i cannot sleep because haoz and gene seemingly died and i have no idea what time or where we are meeting tml WTF???
i want to sleep. =(


ok. i'm just gonna nua at the computer and await a reply. zzz.


turning around in circles; in a space too small.
i'm gonna hide all my bruises,
and pretend to smile,
so you won't see through my mask.

No comments: