Wednesday, April 02, 2008

smelling paint causes pea brain.

Okayyy, so I've proved the hypothesis true.


Smelling too much paint can really induce brain damage, incoherency (otherwise known as mz syndrome), lagness, cannot form proper English sentences, fragmented thinking, fatigue, irritation, easily annoyed, peeved.........


.....and perhaps close death feelings. Suicidal thoughts.

wtf, of maybe I'm just deprived of my much deserved sleep.


YAH LAH, so tired still blog right? How come I'm like that mans. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL LOVE ME!!! HAHAHA wtf.

yalahyalah I'm so thick skin.



I know you guys cannot wait to see my pretty (puke) face and my pretty friends! YAY!


So this entry is TOTALLY dedicated to ONE day's worth of webcaming, photowhoring wtf. We are hopeless. How mans....How come like that?




HAHAHA. wtf. Ya lah si nehneh face so small cos' she insisted on being in the center and moving her head back also. Sian, how come my face looks like a slabstone wtf.



HAHAH mz I can see your mini fries wth. -_-''' How come we look so happy ah? Sigh, when we are like half dead everyday. =(

nehneh and me. Rare lectures together. COM125 makeup lessons.

Ya lor, it's like during lessons and we got alot time to take pictures. I don't know how we do it, really. I amaze myself sometimes. -_- And teachers don't even scold. OMFG lahs. Either they are damn nice, cannot be bothered, or simply never see. zzzz.



Or......


..........


.........


EH MZ I THINK WE ARE PRO-S LIAO LOR. HAHAHAHA. Take pictures until no one knows. =D


Eh, she so pretty right? SIGH.

SEE!!! Put immediately after pretty picture, KAOZ, total down the drain feeling lahs. Sorry to all my readers. I just like to take pictures...=(

Mcfries!!!! WHEEEE. wtf.

GAHHHHHH!!! CAN SEE MY DOUBLE CHIN OR NOT???!! How come I'm like that mans. Ugly pictures still so open about it. I'm so sad. Where is my sense of shame? HAHAHAH.




EH OK LAH, this picture is actually decent. I look quite pretty hor? HAHAHAH. Whatever lahs, you better say yes ok! Dare to say no I ask mz slap you. Confirm spin until next week.



-spin spin spin-



ok, this one not too bad also. chui hair. =(

OMG!! Damn long never take pictures together lor. ABBY CHAN, you are missing.



Eh, mz thinks this is nice. wtf. So close, can see all the details of ageing wth. HHAHAHA.



Next up, webcam pictures!!!










YAYYY we look like kindergarten kids 0.0 HAHAH. So happy lor. If only everyday also really so happy. HAI.

Eh, noticed how this effect hides the flaws in our skin. HAHAHA. We are PRO-S lah. Admit it. -grins-

Box anyone who piss me off. Box anyone who robs my fries. POWERPUFF GIRLS!

Picture 1

Picture 2.


Note: For entertainment purposes, do SAVE the above two pictures. HAHAHA. Then when in Windows Picture Viewer, alternate between picture 1 and 2. HAHAHAH. Classic. Stick out, stick in. wooweee.


Yes, I know you're rolling your eyes.



wtf, I become God already. HAHAHA. Eh, I think I was mediating lahs. -_-''' Don't know mans. Got radiating glows around my magical RU LAI SHEN ZHANG OK. I'm so powerful!


HOR-U-GAN!!!!




Ok, basically, this entry is contentless. but who cares, as long as you can see all the retarded pictures right?


Note: Do look out for a future post. Will be uploading all my CHUI pictures FROM THE PAST. Oh god, I swear readership will soar. HAHAHA. But it's so funny to look through lor. Those were the days. Good memories.


Seems so far away. =(


FUCK, all of you better don't right click save ok!!! grrrr.


"you're very much a lovable bro"-->most touching quote of the day.


"I had moles on my balls lor" (J, 2008) --> most jing bao quote of the day WTF. I swear IT'S TRUE!!! Name protected though. I'm so nice. HAHAHAH.



Wait for me to have more time to post those pictures yea? Wheeeee.


Life doesn't rock but I will make myself believe it does.
So that it will BECOME.




Oh god, doing COM300 sucked my life. Haiz. So much more to do. Can't hold on much longer.


And there's COM242 due. And the dry run. And MGM301 ppt. And then finals. Why.........time.....flies.......


I feel as though my youth is zooming past my big head. Kaoz.




Meet Mr. Big Fat Beaver, the current love of my life. I feel like I've committed adultry behind Mr. Fake Hair Dog.

No comments: