Tuesday, April 15, 2008

life's mystic.

/edit

so i went school in a hurry because abs called to tell me nina was leaving at 3pm. wtf.
in the end, i rushed halfway whilst smsing and calling and receiving calls and NINA called to tell me that she couldn't stay cos' she had to rush off to her son's medical appointment. ZZZZ.

i was at clementi interchange at that point. so fuck it, i called mel and told her everything and amidst her cursing, we both decided to meet in school anyway. transport not cheap ok! HAHAHA. so we both wanted to make full use of that bloody $1.20 to school. ROARRRR.

turns out. we were stuck in the library for 1 full hour because the stupid computer did not recognise our word format of the file and the pages were running everywhere. and words were disappearing in chunks when scrolling up and down the screen wtf.


i was $20 poorer due to Cashcard topup for the stupid com300.
then i because $4 poorer from buying stupid file for com300.
then i became $10 poorer from topping up my ezlink card.
KNNCCB, i never felt so poor before AND I WASN'T EVEN SHOPPING!!!


WHO CHARGES 70CENTS PER COLOUR PHOTOCOPY ONE??!!!
-curses-
SIBEI EXPENSIVE CANNNNN.


in the end, since the stupid printer wouldn't work for us properly even AFTER help from the photocopier guy, we decided to head out and open the doc on mel's computer. GREAT. different also. THEN, i decided to go home and try print out the remaining color pages SINCE i had already printed like zillions of blacknwhite pages at home.

knn. my printer bled. my pocket also bled. I DON'T CARE LAH I WANNA CLAIM MONEY.


roarrrrr.
met bro in the library and since he caught me in a bad time, i refused to lend my cashcard when he asked HAHAHA. shucks.
at least i called back to ask again =(.

got caught in the rain on the way home.


haven't eaten anything. just drank.
and my face is in a terrible state with countless pimples on my skin. -cries.

com242 final draft due tml. com242 ppt. let's hope i'll do perfectly good! =))))


why? gimme the answers??? WHY????
the rewards better be fucking good.
-----------------------------------


i never really understood why things happened the way they did this semester.
answers will drop, right?
i've learnt, i've grown.
but in a sense, i wished i've learnt another way.
the costs are seemingly too high. oh well...what can i say? -shrugs-

spent the night chiong-ing 300 report when the rest have vaporized because abs said need APA format for tables and figures.
-heart attack-
=((((
again, i have no idea why it's like this, don't ask me.
maybe just so happens that i'm the only one who cares about that bloody 60%.


at least there was mel. to keep me sane and awake cos' she'll keep pestering me when i'm falling asleep. LOL.

now it's back to chiong my 242 final research paper. -_-''' dammit. was supposed to do it last night lor.


just finished printing 60 odd pages of black and white from my home printer. zomg. i feel like i sell paper. HAHAHA. wtf. aiii, bo bian, no money so must spend lesser liao. photocopy colour in school later gonna be bomb-ish. =(

waiting for mel so that i will drop by school to collect surveys from her. whee. my savior! =)


for now, crash edit research paper. LL, wish me all the best luck in the world for this week and the next. don't let me burn out. don't let me go insane.

give me what i deserve. give me my As. give me back my sanity. give me my memory and common sense.

give me my good luck.
i believe in you, do be there when i need you, ok? =)


had better things to blog, but don't feel like it.

realized this blog reveals the vulnerable side of me that i don't show to people.
perhaps it's the darker side too.
i shouldn't have such thoughts.

well, as bro puts it "it's hard to fanthom me till now". HAHA.

damn. byebye.

No comments: