Tuesday, April 22, 2008

one more paper.

/EDIT

zzzz. ok so i didn't study at all. decided to reward myself with some jap movie.
it's called NANA.

http://www.mysoju.com/nana/

damn nice. very long since i've watched such movies. not about love love love. but something about friendship.

touching at some scenes i even cried. zomg i'm so emo. HAHAH.

ayye. go catch it my dear friends. SOJU.COM is so nice to offer so many movies and dramas! 0.0
okkkk. time to keep my movie buff.
HAIII. how come i always end up studying last minute. everytime i say i wanna change but i never do. -_-'''
------
ok, so blogger decided to give me some lovin' and i managed to upload my outstanding pictures up. WHEEE. i had to complain on msn to mz that i wanted to shift my blog if this continues. the moment i said SHIFT, the pics uploaded itself (though i tried like 3 times before that and all 3 times failed wtf).

seeee. ok anyway, i went for a jog. like eons ago before the studying began. so funny how days go by slowly when you're hard at work. but much easier once they're done.

com242 and mgm301 done with! i tried my best and i hope my 3 hour worth of sleep was worthy! grrr. GIVE ME MY As!!!
com125 on thursday, then i'm done for the semester! wheeee.

aye ok, must study first. zzz. i just wanna sleep.

wtf. ok.


aiyaaa. ignore the chui hair lah ok. go jogging leh, you think go shopping meh. zzz. (not that i look anywhere neater when i go out)

GAH. WHERE ARE MY EYES. growing smaller with each passing day. i must find back my bigbig eyes ok. dulan. and my nice nice skin.

HAI stress is making me old. i don't like. =(

mama bought comfort food for me.



the fortune bottle. HAHAHA. yes lah, i know alot things cannot rely on such stuff. but i was bored and it was staring at me neglected from a shelf. decided to put it to good use.



ok. just wanna thank those who've accompanied me in my ghostly hours of studying. and much help from nehneh who motivated me to study. though i felt damn stressed in her presence. still, that stress is getting way too familiar wtf.

and i've settled alot of uneccessary emotional stuff that clogged my brain. thankful mans. really didn't need all that excess baggage.

i need to reclaim my lost youth after exams wth. HAHAHA. so ugly now. ROARRRR. where is my tofu skin and huge doe-eyes and smooth silky hair??? (nonexistent? wtf)

and get more exercise done to shed those binge-eating kilos over the week. ROARRR. wah this picture cmi mans. HAHAHAH.

saw joakim-fake today. and abs k. zzz. HAHAHA. and fish looked good today. NEVER HEAR HIS VOICE. thank god. and mz saw her azz-fake. WTF. HAHAHA. we got alot fake celebs-lookalike lah bo bian.

ok really....tired.....

shall go bathe and get started on my 8 sets of com125 notes. ROARRRRRR. I WILL PERSEVERE. wait for me my dear friends!!! cannot wait to see everyone! =)))

and i thought AIA terminated my insurance because i didn't detect any deduction from my account. thank god i just checked via internet banking and realized that they did. phew. if no more insurance i'll spend more lor. forced savings i say!

ya lah how come i so poor still must do this. HAHAHA.

EH WHO GOT LOBANG PLEASE HOOK ME UP. ME WANT MORE WORK. thankies! =)

ps: to my dear friends, please choose an item from the list to give me ok. HAHAHA. hiak. ok im feeling damn disoriented. byebye.

wish me all the goodlucks in the world!!! =) LL, thank you for everything so far!

No comments: