Sunday, April 06, 2008

-cries for help.

there is really too much to complete. and too little time.
even if i don't sleep.

i'm bushed. work was terrible. 2 tuitions and videoezy straight after is killer.
every saturday i reach home, i just wanna sit down and relax.
guess what.
every saturday i sit down and have to start on work.
wtf i'm so sick of my life.


where the fuck is my life????


tmdknn. anyway D calculated my pay for last month. got around $156. considering i worked so little, i guess it's...passable.

not that i can use it. all to tw fund wtf. =((((
i swear i'm dying from lack of clothes. can some people donate those cheap cheap clothes selling at mrt stations to me please? SIGH.

i don't know why i'm like that, really.




times like this when i just wanna kill myself and rest in a corner away from anyone and everyone and everything......
i'm deflated.
but i cannot. because so much lies in my hands.

go go jielin.
gogogo!

=(

project on sunday. again. what's new.


if there's anything i want to do, i wish those freeriders would all die.
but it's all karma.
so i wouldn't wish that.
i just wish for all my perfect "A"s and sanity.
and face and brains and body.
just let me remain decently human as i was when i entered ub.

No comments: