Saturday, April 26, 2008

mixed emotions;

YAYYYY. last night after i complained both guys died, yh bro called me to tell me he wants to book me for sunday noon!!!
and zomg HE IS RUNNING A FOODCOURT NOW??? wah lau eh.

so sunday i'm gonna go find him, then sunday dinner is with royyyy. shalalala.

today! i met with marshy and whiteass! yayyyy!! im so full of exclamation marks! =D not alot pictures though. but i definitely enjoyed the company. loveloveloveeee. =))))

met at 1pm at marina. then wenta buy tickets. HAROLD AND KUMAR: escape from guantanamo bay.

FUNNY! alot of U.S. political jokes. racism and stereotypes. uber madness. though i agree with haoz that the ending is rather abrupt.
harold is still pretty cute!!! =D and kumar is like haoz. HAHAHAHAHAHA. eh wait, HAOZ is like KUMAR. oops. i hope he never read this. =DDD

ate lunch at pizza hut BEFORE the show. yums. student meal. and i forgot to bring my SIM student card cos' i threw my notes and pencil case aside AND my SIM card is in my pencil case. HAHAHAH. but the waiter so nice, allowed me to have student value meal. =D thanks to haoz and his sweet tongue, make waiter happy i guess? =DDD

thanks kadek. and to may. HAHAH the service was excellent. if you wish to have an enjoyable dining experience, head down to MARINA SQUARE'S PIZZA HUT.
trust me on that. i seldom say service is good. but theirs was......applaudable. =)

eager to please, satisfy and fulfill. heh.

EH I CANNOT TAKE IT LOR. i look at myself i also happy. bigger eyes, smoother skin, nicer hair. LOVE LOVELOVEEEE. =D me and gene! =)

with this picture i suddenly realized i don't have single shot of me WITH haoz. zzz. sian. forgot totally. hmMms. can find him in ngee ann lah hor. HAHAHA.

timer shot. zzz. HAHAHA. and gene's head sibei small wtf. like mini egg behind us. and mine is like hugeass egg. -_-'''

ok this pic is just chui. timer also. HAHAH.

AND I JUST REALISED. HAOz's ARM IS AROUND GENE. WTF????

excuse meeee. can keep it more discreet not?? HAHAHAH. -grins-

gene!

haoz! ok lah i apologize for annoying you with the narrow shoulders shit. =( you have wonderful manly shoulders.

but my point is, you look good the way you are. so no worries! =)))

love this picture. awww.

but i love this more. HAHAHAHA. aiiii. i am so thankful for them.

gene left earlier to go home sleep then run. -_-''' nehneh sleeping at home don't want come out so late so pangsehhhhhh the novena plan. zzz. lucky haoz took me into his shopping plans. HAHAHAH. so nice.

so down to bugis we went. walked around a bit. haoz exchanged his shirt at some shop. ayee me wanna shop but no money. yawns.

walked and chatted. free flow chatting really feels good. thanks to haoz for listening to all my whinings. =(

then he brought me to this street filled with eating places. woahhh. we had dinner there. hokkien mee and lousy stingray shit that costs $8. i'm so not impressed with that stingray. boos.

ok summary of day, spent alot money. =( but i'm happy cos' i saw two of the bestest males in the world. HAHAHA. ayee, no matter what, that's not what money can buy me.

and no matter what, i believe i will cherish this friendship. =)

------

random stuff:

1) while i was in that hellweek of studying. i found out that my chair was lopsided. curious, i looked down to see why.

KNN my chair the base broken lor. as in the nail that held the base up was broken. zomg. wtf.

YA LAH I KNOW IM TOO FAT. HAPPY NOT?

and my parents kept laughing nonstop at me and reaffirming that i've grown fatter over the years. all their fault lor feed me non-stop of cos' lah. wth. =X

2) finished nana2! good. but the cast changed. =( nana remained same. hachi changed. ren changed. shin changed. nobu SAME!!! omg i love nobu he's so cute. yasu same. yasu is a hot baldie.

see mz, bald also can hot. don't worry. HAHAHAHA.

3) i ate so much today i think i gained 2kg. no i never weigh, i can feeeeel. eh they say women's intuition is damn good ok.

whatever lah. later saturday work entire day sure slim down hor? hor????

ok i need money rain again. roarrr. and i need to exercise.

shalalala. oh ya, i promise to take more pictures. i've been neglecting my viewty camera. so sad.

4) im looking for a skin product that can help fade skin imperfections ie. pimple scars. any recommendations? leave them in my tagboard thanks.

5) and i watched the news today. apparently somewhere in this earth, some people are using BIRD SHIT for facials in BEAUTY SPAS. wtf???

isn't that like using coughspermcough concept in NIPTUCK???? zomg. wtf. this world is mad.

6) and oh, casual sex brings about higher risk of cervical cancer for females. just to alert you all. HAHAHA. the power of news. dramatize? emphasis? exclusion? sighhh.

good night darlings! =)

PS: my birthday wishlist is cock lah. i know most are unaffordable. LOL.

it's alright. i'm fine with anything, really. prolly anything with stars/pigs/diamonte rocks. thank yous in advance! =)))

No comments: