Sunday, April 13, 2008

my bed loves me.

so it's sunday and i slept in till 1pm. goooood, i'd say. considering how much my bed misses me from my lack of contact with it, i feel loved! =D



listened to the radio till i fell asleep last night. zzz. then my phone's batt went flat because i forgot to switch it off when i lapsed into unconsciousness. in the morning (or noon), when i woke up, i thought my phone died because it wouldn't respond to my half-hearted fumblings. LOL. wtf.


i read from somewhere that dreaming that you're escaping or running away from strangers or bad guys and all that fake-in-your-dreams-action-stuff, it's your brain's way of running through the sequences of survival techniques. zzz.

i think my brain is damn good at doing that.

yesterday this really cute couple came into the store and watching them was simply amusing. HAHAH. shucks. and the girl kept wanting to borrow alvin and chipmunks dvd but there was only the vcd left and i suggested she could take the vcd first. but while they were browsing further, one of the dvds came back from rent and i told the girl. she was super happy lahs LOL.

small things like that really make my day. being able to help people fulfill what they want. PR LAHHHS. LOL.

before i digress, DO WATCH THESE TWO VIDEOS MADE BY MY FRIEND FROM NTU. it's for her module called broadcast journalism.
watching the program made me wonder how come we don't get to do things like that in ub. we don't even have dance classes, or photography classes =((( or language classes. must fly over then can take. how unfair is that??!!!

OK ANYWAY, after watching leave comments for them alrighty? loves.





loads of work to get done! byebyeee. love me while i'm goneeeee.

3 more weeks to finding back PART of my life.

No comments: