Sunday, April 20, 2008

start of hell week.

in 1 more hour, it'll be the start of my hell week.
wish me loads and loads and truckloads of goodluck.
thank you! =)

i've realized how emo-sounding my latest few entries have been.
sorry mans. i really wanna post pictures but blogger is hating me as ever.
so...let's wait till it's PMS is over.


i'll start doing positive-sounding entries by thursday! (which signifies the end of my horrible week)
=)))
meetups with people and work work workkkk.

ya lah my life not very exciting i'm sorry ok!

i've got so many plans for my ONE PATHETIC WEEK OF HOLIDAYS!

1) go jogging
2) get a tan
3) facial
4) haircut
5) MAYBE get contacts..see how first
6) meet up with my non-existent friends
7) watch moviessss. YAY FREE DVDs come in handy
8) work: tuition and videzy
9) send some clothes for tailoring; throw out clothes i don't wear anymore. yes, again. zzzz.


ayeee. ok. i'm damn scared that one week is not enough. wtf lah. UB prolly has the worst holidays ever. ONE WEEK LEH. DO WHAT SIA. sleep also not enough lor. HAHAHA. zzz. anyways, it's wayyy better than having none. so i better cherish it! wheeee.

so my dear friends, please start booking me!
WHILE STOCKS LAST OK!!! HAHAHAH.

wtf. ok byebye.


and to you: stop playing mindgames. i'm not in the mood and it's driving me crazy. to the point that i'm starting to detest you. whether you know it or not, on purpose or not. i don't know why i'm still so nice to you.

maybe it's just me. for now...i'll tolerate. then, i'll be free. because i don't want to rely on you. and i don't want you to think i need you.

No comments: