Wednesday, April 16, 2008

death inside me.

managed to clear my com300 stuff and com242 final research paper finally. heading to school in a few hours (its 2:32am) to pass dear glenda my com300 file. HAHAH. long time no see. first, must get surveys from jz.

then it's load ppt into com242 room to prepare for my bonusmark ppt. zzz. hopefully really got bonus lor. chuiii.

i'm hungry again. don't know why recently always hungry. =( pics from monday!
today super chui in ub shirt and shorts so no pics too bad. and i got bigbigpimple wtf.

NICE RIGHTTTT. ayee pictures are deceiving my dear friends! i'm ugly in real life!









so happy. marshy aka haoz is studying in ngee ann now! means we're studying REALLYYY near each other! wheeee. miss him like mad. if things go alright, i would be meeting him after my school to study. errr. not him. just me. wtf. =(

had mini chat with him online. lovesss. WHERE ARE YOU EUGENE LIM JIA JUN aka WHITEASS?

then there came stupid joel and his constant suaning on msn. zzzz. yalahhh i'm you all's brudder lahhh. wtf. he said i'll blend in just fine with them. =((( then in tw no cute guy can see me.

HAHA. miss ocip guys. shucks ok i'm definitely short-changing my bros there. shits. im sorry yh! i will er...find time to meet you soon. boos. =(

have you guys signed for your gst rebates? wheee. there's the option of donating to charity. erm..i'm not that saintly. need the money for tw! =(

parents asked me about my 21st and how i wanna celebrate. ain't it just another bdae? dman i hate growing old. ROARRRR.

no plans. -shrugs-

ideas for gifts if anyone is curious:

1) PSP PINK
2) DS LITE BLACK/PINK
3) SONY T200 CAMERA
4) IPOD TOUCH
5) FREE TRIP TO JAPAN
6) MORE SNEAKERS
7) MORE CLOTHEs
8) MORE MONEY
9) FREE SLIMMING SESSION wtf
10) NEW BICYCLE

addicted to this mv recently. really sad.

No comments: